Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

You Can Still Get Admitted Into UNIZIK Even If You Scored Less Than 200 In Jamb! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Still Get Admitted Into UNIZIK Even If You Scored Less Than 200 In Jamb! (1185 Views)

lets pray / I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Get Admitted Into UNIZIK Even If You Scored Less Than 200 In Jamb! by ethelfun(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2012
THE Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the 2012 Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) national cut-off mark, to kick-start admission processes into universities and other tertiary institutions in the country.

The national cut-off mark for admissions to universities in Nigeria for 2012/2013 academic session was fixed at 180, while the board set 160 as the cut-off mark for admissions into polytechnics, colleges of education and other diploma-awarding institutions.

The cut-off points were decided in Abuja, on Monday, at the 2012 combined policy committee meeting on admissions to degree-awarding institutions, National Diploma (ND), Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and National Innovation Diploma-awarding institutions.

Minister of Education, Professor Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i, who chaired the meeting, urged the various institutions to adhere strictly to admission guidelines, which stipulated a 70:30 ratio for technology and non-technology for ND programmes and 60:40 science/arts ratio for the universities and colleges of education.

So if unizik ( Nnamdi azikiwe university ) is your school of choice in jamb, then all hope is not lost. If i where you, i would purchase the post umte past questions of NAU, and start preparing for the post umte. There is no gain saying that its in your interest to score well above average in the post umte, so that way you have a good chance of being considered for admission.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old African Inventor Kevin Doe Wows At MIT / Oau Pre-degree Admission / Admissions To European Universities Without Toefl Or Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.