Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable (10974 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Young Genevieve Nnaji (From Way Before) / Rita Dominic From Way Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2012
'back in the day' Pictures of Linda Ikeji, the number one official/unofficial Blogger in Nigeria
She's Gorgeous smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!!
BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

PS- don't ask where i got them from. we all know The Internet is a very powerful tool

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2012
more!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by Mcleo007(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2012
Seems this Lindaikeji of a character has bought a share off Nairaland. Everywhere it seems, a thread on her rears up haplessly. I wouldn't mind if any or all of her fanatics can help drop dis trip and quit shoving her gaunts down our throat. What a troll!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by pcicero(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2012
Mcleo007: Seems this Lindaikeji of a character has bought a share off Nairaland. Everywhere it seems, a thread on her rears up haplessly. I wouldn't mind if any or all of her fanatics can help drop dis trip and quit shoving her gaunts down our throat. What a troll!

I tire oo. Shebi she get her own blogsite?
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2012
Mcleo007: Seems this Lindaikeji of a character has bought a share off Nairaland. Everywhere it seems, a thread on her rears up haplessly. I wouldn't mind if any or all of her fanatics can help drop dis trip and quit shoving her gaunts down our throat. What a troll!

[size=13pt]Abeg, small small oo, dis rate wey you dey vex dey shock me ooo[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2012
pcicero:

I tire oo. Shebi she get her own blogsite?
Why you no go tire, na yur first time be dis?
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by tpia5: 2:11am On May 25, 2012
the second photo is nice.

is that denrele?
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by tjskii(f): 7:09am On May 25, 2012

Gbam!! Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ took d words rite out of my mouth
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by Falcon(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2012
Nice pictures BTW.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2012
tpia@:
the second photo is nice.

is that denrele?
[size=13pt]On Point[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2012
tjskii:

Gbam!! Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ took d words rite out of my mouth

Say your joor...wonders why ppl always say that lately
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2012
Falcon: Nice pictures BTW.

She's Adorable.... and na Her time, so abeg make she enjoy am
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by larryhomie(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2012
A nollywood movie database coming soon. All movies, all languages, celebrity bio and filmography, Up to date. The best you've ever seen in Nollywood. Check it out on www.nollywoodpecker.com.

There are job openings and remember to like us on facebook and follow us on twitter. Our links are on the website

Way to go!
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by Seun(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2012
I wish she would just let her eyebrows grow back. The rich eyebrow picture is better than all the other ones.
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2012
Seun: I wish she would just let her eyebrows go back. The rich eyebrow pic is better than all the other ones.
You're on point Brother
exactly my thought
But Bros, you dey look person well well oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by oseiwe(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2012
I have always loved her till rite now even though my interest don plummet.
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by pcicero(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2012
lillaowow:
Why you no go tire, na yur first time be dis?

Mr/Miss Image Maker, were you paid for this? Anyway, I'll give you my sincere opinion which I am entitled to, this is cheap publicity. If you really wanna launder someone's image, buy up a space in the dallies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by Fabjay(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2012
na waoooo now now quarrel don enta.... Wat kind of amatures are on dis place sef.... undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by maninmood(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
lillaowow:
You're on point Brother
exactly my thought
But Bros, you dey look person well well oooo

smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by tellwsdom: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
Who is this opkelenge posing like crayfish?? sad sad ~No offence undecided undecided~
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by Caseless: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
I dont know much about diz linda gal, but i heard she dosn't like muslims and islam, Is dat true? If na true, make she de careful o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by lillaowow(m): 2:50am On Dec 02, 2015
LMAO!!!

I posted this thread in 2012....

how time flies....
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable by nuelzy: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Mcleo007:
Seems this Lindaikeji of a character has bought a share off Nairaland. Everywhere it seems, a thread on her rears up haplessly. I wouldn't mind if any or all of her fanatics can help drop dis trip and quit shoving her gaunts down our throat. What a troll!
i wonder hw many houses ur grammar bought for u in banana island.......

country rof die...bt no b linda cos am

carry ur frustration-inspired write-up on a more suitable thread...maybe one of dose buhari's travel post#useless president..

and den i even forgot to call u an idiot

i think am done...

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Charly Boy Posing In A Casket/confin / See How This Man Converted An Abandoned Boeing 727 Airplane Into A House(photos) / See Beautiful Photos Of Zlatan Ibile’s Girlfriend, Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.