Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

The first girl i kissed.i naively bit off her lips - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The first girl i kissed.i naively bit off her lips (876 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Very Simple But A Bit Technical. / I'm A Girl. I Wanna Suck You. . . Lick You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The first girl i kissed.i naively bit off her lips by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2012
I always see alot of people kissing,but i never for once try to find out how the act was really been done.i always hear clicking of tongue,so i naively assume that the must be bitting their self.then i met this pretty girl,who later became my first girlfriend.one thing leads to other,and we found ourself romancing.and when she looked at me with that deem,half closed eye,i knew she wanted me to kiss her.so i drew her lips to mine and gave her the bitting of her life.i was surprised when she screamed,and i saw blood all over.i have naively bitten off her lower lips

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do Before You Die / Ex President Obasanjo Writting Exams / Enjoy Ur Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.