Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) (1221 Views)

UK Wholesale Greeting Cards For Sale in LAGOS over 500% profit to be made-call!! / Marks And Spencer Mens Formal Shirts From The Uk - Wholesale Only / Top Quality Valentines Day Cards From The Uk - For Resellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) by naijacutee(f): 2:10am On Nov 19, 2007
Hi people,

Just placing a quick advert on behalf of a friend. She owns a shop and has a large quantity of both christmas cards and greeting cards which she wants to sell at clearance prices. This is only because she has new stock and is clearing off existing stock to make room for the new items. These are very good quality cards and have price tags ranging from up to £2.00 (N750) each. She's selling them for as low as N50 each and can supply up to 1000. They are a mixture of christmas cards and greeting cards for friends and family members. Please e-mail me through my address in my profile for contact details of who you need to speak to, if you are interested.

Thanks

Re: Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) by slitty: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2007
i am quite interested in this
pls lets discuss more better on slittiey@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) by missfendi: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
slitty: i am quite interested in this
pls lets discuss more better on slittiey@yahoo.com

i have cards for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/1076689/10000-wholesale-greeting-cards-n52#12585043

(1) (Reply)

Cooked AGO@100 / Video Recording And Coverage @ Affordable Rate / PEST MASTERS INT'L Nigeria No1 Fumigation Company (licensed & Approved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.