Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University (1117 Views)

Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. / Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? / River State University Of Sci. And Tech. Sandwich Programes Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University by geosegun(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2012
Hi all,

Find attach here[color=#000099][/color] an opportunity for Nigerian Universities graduates in Computer Science and Information technology (IT) fields.
This could provide an opportunity for further Studies into PHD/research programme and beyond.
This was given to me by one my contacts who is in charge of the admission process.

I AM READY TO GIVE YOU A LINK FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION WITH THE PROGRAMME COORDINATOR. YOU WILL DO ALL THE PROCESS BY YOURSELF.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LUNCH YOURSELF INTO THE OIL/GAS CAREER THERE IS INCREASING DEMANDS FOR DATA MANAGERS.

for further info send mail to Jingsheng.Ma@pet.hw.ac.uk quote from Segun, this is important so he can attends to your mails.

Re: Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University by geosegun(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2012
You may decide to contact me thru ds medium. I will be available to assist in anyway reasonable.
Re: Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University by geosegun(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2012
For those who have contacted programme coordinators.
I hope you guys are taking step to gab the opportunity before other people do.

I wish you guys the best o.
Re: Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University by geosegun(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2012
I was told this morning that a number of you guys have started making effort.
I just want to tell you guys that it is still possible to get admission this year,
If you can hasten up the process by applying in time.

All the best.
Re: Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University by geosegun(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2012
Nice move guys.
All i want is to see two or more Nigerian graduates joining the much liked Uni
in Scotland. Nice moves.
Re: Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University by geosegun(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hope you guys are catching up.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Post Utme Details / Nysc: Change Kebbi State Orientation Camp Address / Kenyan Schoolgirls' Skirt Causes Controversy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.