Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Important Notice:if You Have A Mag Company To Sell - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Important Notice:if You Have A Mag Company To Sell (473 Views)

Haven't Downloaded The Latest Edition Of Lagos's Finest Tourism Mag? / Advertise For Free In Our New Mag! / Arrival Mag Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice:if You Have A Mag Company To Sell by hottprince: 12:41am On May 25, 2012
Hi,I am David Fawehinmi a young enterpreneur below 21 years.I want to buy a magazine company in nigeria located in Lagos.I am serious about it if anyone has amagazine company and wants to sell it let me know.
I am not looking for an "upcoming magazine company",or a magazine no one has ever heard of.
The magazine company must be known and should have been running for at least 6 months.Must have a website,an address,must be registered in nigeria.It must have at least 6 people on its staff list
I know a magazine company that will meet this standard will be going up for a high price don't worry I am prepared.
If you have a magazine company that meets these requirements,contact dfawehinmi@rocketmail.com...
Let your message include:
The company name,company's history,website,address,name of owner(s),number of staffs,list of sponsors if any,local,income generated for the past 12 months,list of editorial crew,company shares(if any),legal and criminal history if anytype of previous ownership(whether sole owner,partnership e.t.c).And any other useful information,of course you will send the amount the company is going for.If you have any other business to sell you can send it in but no odd businesses and stupid unrealistic ones.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SCAM E-mail From Gtbank Hackers! / Buy Liberty Reserve @ N170 / Let The World Know About Your Business Through Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.