Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Eben's Cd. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eben's Cd. (5336 Views)

Mr. Phenomenon - Eben's Latest Musical Video / Peace Song Ft Kefee, Omotola, Eva, Uti, Skales, Joe Spazm, Eedris, Jodie, Eben / Best Rock: Eben Or Roof Top? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eben's Cd. by dankofa: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2007
Does anyone know where I can get to buy "Eben's CD? the guy is a wonderful gospel musician but I can't get his CD to buy. He has songs Like "God Dey", "Imarama". he is presently on a top ten chat.
Thanks.
Re: Eben's Cd. by mfonemana(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
My dear, you read my mind. I started a search for his CD on the net just now, only to land at Nairaland. I didn't even know his name till yesterday. The first song I heard was 'you are awesome' (where you are, is where I wanna be) or so I hope the song is called. Pls post it on this site if u find the CD. I'll do same. Bless u.
Re: Eben's Cd. by dankofa: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2007
Good, at least someone knows about this guy! I hope someone will inform Eben or his manager that people don't know where to get his CDs. I think the issue of distribution\coverage is a major hurdle in our music industry in Nigeria, good artist don't get good promoters to market their works and pirates help them out!
Eben or anyone that knows him should please tell us how to get his CD.
Re: Eben's Cd. by smartsoft(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
Well he has no full album yet brosssssssssssss ! so when he does, you will be able to get one !
Re: Eben's Cd. by Geezle(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2007
Where can one get those two tracks at least?

Its urgent
Re: Eben's Cd. by Sico: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2007
Which Eben are we talking about here ?
Re: Eben's Cd. by SeyiJay(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
I'm so glad to see that an artiste like Eben can come up mentioned on this medium. And, i've been looking for this guy's cd since the time he came to perform [twice] in my church - Winner's Chapel, Ikorodu. He did a few tracks from his album "On the Rock", including hits like "Iwo Nikan" and "I don Hammer". The guy escaped before i could ask him about getting his works. I tell you - they are awesome output.
Still seriously searching, so if anyone comes up with getting his CD, pls let's know.
Re: Eben's Cd. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2007
Eben attends Christ Emabassy, Try visiting Christ Embassy @ LoveWorld Christian Centre, Kudirat Abiola Way Ikeja, I got mine there so if you'd ask y should get it, I'm actually playing his CD 'ON THE ROCK' now, cheers
Re: Eben's Cd. by freelance(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2007
I love the guy wink
Re: Eben's Cd. by eiete(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2008
Mehn! I love Eben too.  I was in naija on Hols recently and
I just could'nt get enough of his music. Especially God Dey and Imarama.
Good thing there is something called the Internet.
Him attending Christ Embassy Kudirat Abiola way explains how Jadhiel, the
artist who sang Heritage; got to be in his God Dey video.
Well here is a link to watch the video clips of 'God Dey' and 'Imarama'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-q5Rhmz1qM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8KWL9xeNQ0&feature=related

Enjoy!
Re: Eben's Cd. by buzzgonz(m): 2:29am On Feb 18, 2008
YOu can also get the Audio from this link http://www.esnips.com/doc/48971f52-97de-408d-9975-e5ca5b4c806d/IMARA

Cheers smiley
Re: Eben's Cd. by hotshawlng(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2008
Eben? That guy wey dey sing like say he swallow frog Abeg, if you know am, tell am to switch to rap or make he do something about his voice if he really wan sing. His voice is damn awful! No disrespect. Just speaking my mind!
Re: Eben's Cd. by tundewoods(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2008
hotshawlng:

Eben? That guy wey dey sing like say he swallow frog Abeg, if you know am, tell am to switch to rap or make he do something about his voice if he really wan sing. His voice is damn awful! No disrespect. Just speaking my mind!

OD 's track title is 'DON'T HATE' And you are simply violating that simple law.
Why are you hating my brother ?beats my imagination but whatever you say really don't matter.

Well i got a business proposition for anyone interested.

I'd like a copy of Eben's album delivered to my office in Ikeja for a Grand or a little more.I'm waiting for a copy,jokes apart.Holla me here if you can deliver.
Re: Eben's Cd. by whateva(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2008
Tunde if ya is still interested give me a buzz i am online
Re: Eben's Cd. by Reptyle(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2008
hotshawlng:

Bros you dey vex o!!! D guy collect your woman? grin grin grin grin Nah men, the song is ok, coming from a Nigerian in that genre.
Re: Eben's Cd. by tosinadeda: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2008
Happened to see the guy live yesterday! In my fellowship in sch
sovreign army fellowship in lag,and jeeez dis guy can sing,his voice is like dat of a rock star!
He got ove 700 students on there feet dancing and singing! It was crazy.
D bad part is dat his album finished under 10mins!! So i cldnt get one
Re: Eben's Cd. by disturbed(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
tosinadeda
i was him yesterday at sovereign army fellowship. thats my fellowship too. . .
he was jus good. .i tried getting his CD but it finished before I could get one.
first time i'm meeting a unilag student on nairaland.
where are you?
Re: Eben's Cd. by unclebros: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
pls i beg you all, tell me where i can get Eben's CD
Re: Eben's Cd. by tosinadeda: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2008
@disturbed
am always around on nairaland
Re: Eben's Cd. by dankofa: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hello whateva, i saw u mak Tunde an offer. Pls i'm equally interested in Eben's CD. in fact I started this post, so u know how serious i am. Kindly mak me an offer. my number is 08023382547.

thanks andGod bless
Re: Eben's Cd. by fyneguy: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2008
Abeg me sef need the CD, I'm ready to pay N1k
Re: Eben's Cd. by charlyBoy1: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2008
I can't Belive Ya'll r Looking for Eben's CD,There's nothing special about the dude.Just only two hit tracks from the album.
Anyway i see his Cd Everyday from my Customer's Shop.(i mean where i buy my Cd's From))in Benin.So if u'r in benin,gimme a holla & i'll direct u to the place.
Re: Eben's Cd. by RIOT1: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2008
can't believe so many peeps r searching 4 eben's cd. he sells 'em' mostly at his live performances, to cut out d alaba guys(PIRATES).
now t_ndew_od_ n othas r tryin 2 peddle their personally pirated copies of eben's hardwork here on naira land, imagine that!!!!!THAT AINT RIGHT
[b]well eben will be on stage live and direct at our concert (JABO) this friday 19th dec. Lifeway Chapel, mosan, Shagari Estate, iyana ipaja, lagos(not far from abidap hotel)
for details, directions, bookings, contacts or cds call 08029443342.we'll help you out FOR FREE.
Re: Eben's Cd. by DBR: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
Im so glad pple are feelin the brov.
Cos when i found out im feelin him i tot sth was happenin to ma taste of music.
I was taken over when he cam eto ma church Household of God, the brov is off the hinges.
Too bad thet the voice that is really workin for him is what smone else is hatin' on.
God really comfound the so called wise with so called foolish things.
Im still lookin for his CD too.
oNe

(1) (Reply)

Qriss – Agege Bread / Album: Juice Wrld – 23 Unreleased Leaks Zip Download / Download Link - Lkt Ft P Square (follow Follow) And Lkt Ft Gentle (money Sweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.