Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

News:-first Bank On Fire(bombing) In Omuo Ekiti Branch Yesterday! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News:-first Bank On Fire(bombing) In Omuo Ekiti Branch Yesterday! (726 Views)

Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / News:- First Bank Omuo Ekiti,ikare&ikole Branches On Fire!(bombing)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News:-first Bank On Fire(bombing) In Omuo Ekiti Branch Yesterday! by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2012
This is realy a indeed a tough story to tell that arm robbers were realy trying to robb some banks in Ekiti&Ondo state yesterday, but i think all the banks at Ikare Akoko Ondo State And Omuo Ekiti got the info that the robbers are coming yesterday.. So they all decided to close their banks, when the thieves got to Ikare finding it that all banks are closed they decided to come straight away to First bank omuo Ekiti, so they found out it is also closed.. I think they went aggressive using bomb to destroy the whole building.. The is realy indeed on fire... That i think even the money in there will get burnt. After that they start shooting anybody they found on the road that day, it was confirmed at least 27 civilians died and 13 injured. I am hoping to get u the images soon.
Re: News:-first Bank On Fire(bombing) In Omuo Ekiti Branch Yesterday! by Coleanita46: 9:13am On May 25, 2012
The long awaited obafemi awolowo(oau-ife) post utme expo is available now. Is gonna get to u 2hrs before the commencement of the paper. So if u re interested just call 08174469805

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Benefit Fraudster In Uk / Suspected Human Parts Dealer Arrested In Ogun / Headless Bodies Of Two Girls Found In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.