Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? (1008 Views)

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' / D'BANJ VS OLUSESI. OLIVER VS OLIVIA. SOMEBODY WILL SURELY "TWIST" / D'banj Vs Olu Maintain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by noskyboy(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2012
Considering the fact that don jazzy has introduced his label, mavin records with d likes of wande, d prince, tiwa etc and has already drop an album with the new label.
Dbanj also having his own label, def jam africa, with the likes of davido & sarkodie of GH, and he is making waves in europe.
So who do you think among the two Africa music giants, has a better and brigter future in the world music industry and why.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by babyboy3(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2012
Am not here to play God, they both have a bright future!

Def Jam Africa is more likely to be under the umbrella of Def Jam (or he paid to use the trade mark Def Jam) now I could see why he signed up with Mercury Record, Its smart and great move.

Mavin record Label shows that Don Jazzy is not scared to start again but this time he would be the Boss.

Both have learnt a lot to know what they want and what type of market they want to challenge, I know its not the same market but hey good luck to both of them
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by richy5(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2012
Both Of dem will still rain depends on how hardworking them be
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by hakunamatata: 12:01pm On May 27, 2012
They are great producers with a name for themselves. Wish both d very best
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by justdeen: 5:45pm On May 27, 2012
lol, i personally think Don jazzy is FINISHED!!!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by teeetops: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2012
don jazzy finished?!!! thats a huge joke! donjazzy has always been and will always be THE BOSS!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by adaramolami: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2012
IDJA!!!!!!! #teamMAVIN all the way!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by Henley96: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Nice work!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by fubbyy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
justdeen: lol, i personally think Don jazzy is FINISHED!!!

ThiS shows that you are not a music fan, its like a football game, a footballer fades and stays in the bench but a coach will always be here or there coaching new good footballers

So dbanj is on point now but regarding to this topic I give it to don lazzy because if his artists didn't do well he can still keep his ears on the street and get new breeds, so he as long as there are upcoming talented artists, his future is brighter

Good luck to both of them
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by amosy007: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2012
both of em
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by Oluwa4Sure: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mine!!!

Did I answer your question correctly?
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by wahabol: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
i think both will do well, but d only tin good music label cant give his dat africa beat dat don jazzy pul in all dbanj' songs. But any way i think dey both will do well
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2012
Who cares?!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? by Murphy7h4: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]excellent grin

(1) (Reply)

Notjustok Nigeira Top 20 Songs Of 2012 / Ojb Jezreel - Locho [video Download] / Harrysong – Better Pikin [prod By Del B]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.