Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2278 Views)

Opinion: This Section (EPL,LA LIGA) Is Badly Moderated. / Where Are The Other Mods In This Section? Dayokanu Should Replace Them / Do We Have Moderators In This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dare2think: 1:56pm On May 26, 2012
Madame Mukina,

I'm still subscribing ohh, or are you just pulling our legs? angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by johnstar(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2012
Appoint me pls, am always online 24/7 wink wink wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On May 30, 2012
yes i am interested in moderating this section and the first thing i would do if you give me the work IS TO BAN YOU MUKINA FOR 12 MONTHS,do not ask me why,just make the mistake and try me.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by usbcable(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
kramer: Kramer reporting for duty... I have been a long time user of nairaland (although i only registered in 2010).

And yes I am also an European Football Guru

I am also an enforcer of rules

I am also easy to work with and can also be a source of ideas for the future

Do we get paid ni?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bontee: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
I think they already got the mod they needed undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dyabman(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
is there Hardcore Bleep section?? grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by manmustwac(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
mukina2: You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Keep what section clean? Isn't the spurs thread part of the section? Is anyone keeping it clean? angry angry Whoever gets the job of being the new mod better do something about all the abuse and insults directed at me in that thread otherwise..... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by purplekayc(m): 4:10am On Jun 20, 2012
has a moderator finally beeen found?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Umartins1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
Interested in the La Liga section
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Skipfr(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2012
I am very interested in moderating in this section.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by purplekayc(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kuulnomsy: I would have applied but i forgot my cv at home cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by soloicy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
I really into sports and can be the moderator, and also a good team player as well as getting the section clean and getting new sports tread here everyday.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by DExponential(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is this still available? I need to ban some dudes on Chelsea's thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Words To Chelsea Fc In 2004 / Portsmouth Vs Arsenal [1- 4] On Wednesday 30th December 2009 / What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.