Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London (1790 Views)

What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by adelola(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2007
Truly,truly, Nigeria is the richest country in Africa.

Can you imagine a state governor looting the state treasury to satisfy his own selfish needs? I mean how can Ibori spent 20 million pounds to buy just house and custom cars while his people in Delta state languishing in abject poverty.

No wonder those youths are taking up arms to " right the wrong" of thier leaders.

I hope the Federal government will not sweep this under the carpet!
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by almondjoy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
So did OBJ, Atiku, IBB, Danjuma and so on and so forth.

What is the point?
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by ono(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
Na you dey languish in abject poverty. I'm from Niger Delta (Delta State). . . . .and I'm living large. . . . I mean, larger than life! . . . . .right Almond?

But in any case, if Ibori stole that much, I just shudder at how much peeps like OBJ, erm, what's the name of that Senate guy who's said to be a respectable member of the public, but was involved in the Siemens bribery scam? . . . can't remember a thing now, I'll be back with his name.

All of them na thieves them be. No difference.
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by almondjoy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
ono:

Na you dey languish in abject poverty. I'm from Niger Delta (Delta State). . . . .and I'm living large. . . . I mean, larger than life! . . . . .right Almond?

But in any case, if Ibori stole that much, I just shudder at how much peeps like OBJ, erm, what's the name of that Senate guy who's said to be a respectable member of the public, but was involved in the Siemens bribery scam? . . . can't remember a thing now, I'll be back with his name.

All of them na thieves them be. No difference.

My dear, I am sick of all these corruption "sweet wind" threads---When there are other interesting topics I will be tempted to post.  Right now--it is the same old, same old mess.  Time for a well-deserved vacation.

The case if thieves persecuting thieves!

Enjoy abeg ono!

Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are!
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
adelola:

Truly,truly, Nigeria is the richest country in Africa.

Can you imagine a state governor looting the state treasury to satisfy his own selfish needs? I mean how can Ibori spent 20 million pounds to buy just house and custom cars while his people in Delta state languishing in abject poverty.

No wonder those youths are taking up arms to " right the wrong" of their leaders.

I hope the Federal government will not sweep this under the carpet!

Where did you get the information please I don't know if I am the only one in here who sees it but the way Million and billions are being thrown around makes me wonder if these stories are really factual.
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by Ndipe(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2007
What else is new, I mean, some peeps are trying to make it seem as if corruption is news in Nigeria. Not that I don't condone it, but seriously, what were you expecting?
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by adelola(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Where did you get the information please I don't know if I am the only one in here who sees it but the way Million and billions are being thrown around makes me wonder if these stories are really factual.
To tell you the honest truth anything can happen in nigeria.

Anyway, a London has sieze all the properties and they had made it public. Thats how i know.
Re: Gov. James Ibori Spent 5 Billion Naira To Buy Cars And House In South London by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2007
Can you post the source?? This has to be seen. How do you funnel money out right under the noses of Nigerians in the year 2007 and still no one knows?? I mean these same Nigerians cry 419 when another person is trying to deal honestly with them, as if they are masters at spotting 419. but right under there noses someone steals millions and no one knows until London police reveals what he used it for and all?? NA WA OOO!!

(1) (Reply)

Food Crisis In Nigeria / Are Days Of Lagos Wastes Numbered? / Representing Africa; A diplomat sleeping on duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.