Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fuelless Generator,free Calls,internet Tv Television,talent Discovery,car Design - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fuelless Generator,free Calls,internet Tv Television,talent Discovery,car Design (936 Views)

Make Free Calls In Nigeria And Become Rich - Secrets Revealed! / , / Hw 2 Couple Ur Own Fuelless Generator & Mak Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator,free Calls,internet Tv Television,talent Discovery,car Design by arthurj: 11:46am On May 25, 2012
I have a manual that contains information on how to build a fuelless generator that runs 24/7 without fuel, smoke or sound. This generator can be built with materials around your house, there are certain materials which people throw away unknown to them that they can use these same materials to build fuelless generators and cut away from the disappointing PHCN(for those in Nigeria).
Inside this manual, the exact materials to be used would be listed and a STEP BY STEP procedure would be outlined with pictures and diagrams to explain better.
To get this material simply call Engineer Arthur on +2348067907161, as a value added service, i shall be giving out two consultancy services to each of my clients for free.
Other manuals from me available for you are the following:
1. How to send free sms to any phone number in the world. PRICE - FREE
2. How to make free calls to any network in or outside Nigeria, NB, i am using this package currently now so it not a matter of 'if only it is possible?' PRICE - N800 ($5).[color=#000099][/color]
3. How to build an internet TV channel or TV station that anybody can watch on his/her phone, PC, or television set anywhere in the world. NB, this manual is important for:
a) Those who want to establish big TV stations in future as they can start from this one.
b) Those who have businesses and need a platform to advertise their businesses, companies, or firms.
c) Those who posses certain information or talents and would like to reach out to the rest of the world
through the display of what they know. PRICE - N1000 ($6.5).
4. How to discover your talent and convert you talent into wealth. PRICE - N800 ($5).
5. How to design future cars for sale plus a list of companies with their contacts and addresses that buy carbody designs. NB, Car companies do not buy car designs, i am talking out of experience so don't think they would be in my list. PRICE - N1000 ($6.5).
These manuals are simply a product of good thinking by my team of solution providers.
6. How to grow taller. PRICE - CALL
7. How to bet online and win irrespective of a win loss or draw. PRICE - CALL

FOR INQUIRES OR PURCHASE OF ANY OF MY MANUALS
PLEASE CALL ENGINEER DAVID ON: +2348067907161
OR YOU VISIT MY WEBSITE ON www.iDeaRepublik.webs.com
Re: Fuelless Generator,free Calls,internet Tv Television,talent Discovery,car Design by realghy(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2012
hello mr Poster have u try this and is't work for u
Re: Fuelless Generator,free Calls,internet Tv Television,talent Discovery,car Design by neksummi(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2012
Learn to create your own products that solve real problems and have people rushing to buy them.
You can have your own website that accepts payment world over and you don't need any tech skills.
All that will be handled for you.

Can I help you get started? Note: I'll not ask you to buy any report from me that teaches how to do it.
I'm just gonna show you what to do and off you go.
somuchfree@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn A Living Income On Internet / hh / Deezo Executive Car Hiring Services,ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.