Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (3695925 Views)

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / Nigeria Boko Haram Terror Group Leader Speaks On Youtube / Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by rawtruth(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

Guess, U don't Know Anything About MUSLIM/ISLAM as a Religion... (I am a CHRISTIAN by the Way) Ave U ever Stayed wiv a Muslim from the South!? I Guess NO! They are the Most Loving People U Could Ever Meet...! They will Never Cause You any Trouble or Argue with You, Except U wanna Say Stup!!d things about their Religion...!

But these BOKO-HARAM Sector was Caused By The Economy Instability of the Country... More than 75% of these HAUSA/FULANI in the Northern State do not ave any-where to go this Mawning or a Place of Work... While the Remaining 25% Will Treek/Walk from Badagry to Abeokuta Just To sell Goods, e.g CARROT not Worth than 500 Naira... But While Working/Walking, he sees the Children of Our Stupid/Corrupt Leaders Driving Cars Worth Millions Of Naira.. Tell me How/Y He won't Join the BOKO haram Who want to offer him 20,000 Naira 4 His Life

UNTIL, Every1 Can Eat 2 Sqaure Meals and Have A Shelther Over His/ Her Head, this Killings will not stop!!! HAVE U VISITED where A real Fulani/Hausa is Living? (I Guess NO!) They Live In MUDs and the Children Sleep in Corridors!!! SO, Y WONT THEY KILL OR Be SUICIDE BOMBERS??

You try. But who stopped them from being what others are? You know so little about these people. People who have been told that their ancestors were conquerors will always want to conquer, especially when their elites tell them they 'own' the land. Add that to the complex Islamic doctrines and you are looking at boko haram and nomadic fulani terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: Long throat, hw many times do u want me to tell u anyfn beans I dnt like, and y wud I form on top of beans wen there are beta achievements to form abt? Nd now dat u r their N/L spokesman, tel dem a logical human being doesn't resort to violence no mata wot. Y did they nt start all these wen thr pple were ruling d country?? Must they destroy othr pple's tenure?
grin Am not there spokes man o.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by TechRev: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

Guess, U don't Know Anything About MUSLIM/ISLAM as a Religion... (I am a CHRISTIAN by the Way) Ave U ever Stayed wiv a Muslim from the South!? I Guess NO! They are the Most Loving People U Could Ever Meet...! They will Never Cause You any Trouble or Argue with You, Except U wanna Say Stup!!d things about their Religion...!

But these BOKO-HARAM Sector was Caused By The Economy Instability of the Country... More than 75% of these HAUSA/FULANI in the Northern State do not ave any-where to go this Mawning or a Place of Work... While the Remaining 25% Will Treek/Walk from Badagry to Abeokuta Just To sell Goods, e.g CARROT not Worth than 500 Naira... But While Working/Walking, he sees the Children of Our Stupid/Corrupt Leaders Driving Cars Worth Millions Of Naira.. Tell me How/Y He won't Join the BOKO haram Who want to offer him 20,000 Naira 4 His Life

UNTIL, Every1 Can Eat 2 Sqaure Meals and Have A Shelther Over His/ Her Head, this Killings will not stop!!! HAVE U VISITED where A real Fulani/Hausa is Living? (I Guess NO!) They Live In MUDs and the Children Sleep in Corridors!!! SO, Y WONT THEY KILL OR Be SUICIDE BOMBERS??

And it was their brothers that held power for more than 70% of nigeria existence, so why are they not attacking those their leaders that held power but failed to develop them??

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2013
TechRev:

And it was their brothers that held power for more than 70% of nigeria existence, so why are they not attacking those their leaders that held power but failed to develop them??
Who told u that they are not attacking them?
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by TechRev: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:
Who told u that they are not attacking them?

How many of them have they killed? List two.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Noraokon: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2013
It can only happen in the North. let dem try it in the South and see how they will be dealt with by the people.
careytommy: Yes, we know you enjoy kilking people. Isn't that why you took the job in the first place?

I don't you still understand the enormity of the situation. A greater part of the northerners are in tacit support of BH. Some for political reasons but a large part for religious reasons.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
TechRev:

How many of them have they killed? List two.

If Not them, Their Loved 1ces!!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

Eeeww! *rolls eyes*
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Bimfo:

Eeeww! *rolls eyes* u r so impossicant, hu told u they av luvd 1s. They only av enemies, no luvd ones
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2013
He is a good muslim and only following the example of his prophet.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Good muslims are bad people, Bad people are good muslims
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by fegodee: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
/p3bJYd-4N get inspired with the story of this woman

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by fegodee: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
fegodee: /p3bJYd-4N get inspired with the story of this woman
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by akorlade(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Saddam make mouth pass this man , na inside well they catch him.
Kaddafi kill pass this guy, na inside tunnel they catch am.
I swear na for GUTTER JTF go catch this a**hole.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by bee1701: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
NAWAO sad[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by bee1701: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tuyeetech we de talk lives you de here dey do advert abi something de worry u? U no know road. To AIT?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by tarryT(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Chiidi: nawa oh..... Which God commands you to kill....for ur enjoyment.... *GOT ME WONDERING*
In Tinubu voice *give them amnesty and his taste for killing will stop*....
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by chinkelly(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: We talking terrorists here u talking nonsense.
What are u "talking"? are cultists not terrorists? wat do terrorists do different from cultists. they both kill so they are all terrorists. use ur brain.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
what rubbish!!! if they kn ow they ''enjoy'' killing people they should kill themselves, or are they not people again? angry angry cry
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by tobbydavids: 1:01am On Mar 22, 2013
god will purge nigeria himself
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Bimfo:

Having said this rubbish , my question now is

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS HELL BENT ON KILLING "INFIDELS" grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by drnoel: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Don karizma: The dept of hell is waiting for that man and his followers
He will only go to hell, if he believes there is hell. What of if he believes really its Gods work he is doing? He should just be killed like the goat he is.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Queendo(f): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by Treyknowles(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Guys i need ur help, how much does a Brazilian hair cost in Nigeria
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by pheyikemi: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Trey knowles: Guys i need ur help, how much does a Brazilian hair cost in Nigeria
Of wot relevance is brazilian hair on a thread like ds? Do u want to distribute them to BH boys? undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by jkross(m): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2013
Bimfo:

sorry bro I don't seem to get your point..are you by any meanw trying to justify their terror on innocent Nigerians?
Re: Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. by GeneralJ(m): 4:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Its only God that will punish this idiot monkey dick fucking bitch ass blood sucking cannibal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.