Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Advertise Your Business On Facebook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advertise Your Business On Facebook (704 Views)

Advertise Your Business On A Free Radio Show! / Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (Advertise your products NOW) / How To Start Crafts Exportation Business On Etsy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business On Facebook by dav8id(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2012
Facebook is a great place to showcase your product and services. Many business has earn a lot of Money by simpling place there advert on facebook.

Still some never yet make a move to advertise on facebook.

I see facebook as a cheapest means of advertising compare to that of radio,telivision and newspapers. This is becaues, with the minimum range of N15000 and above you can get your advert runing on facebook for 30 days or more.

After due research,i came to understand that,there are some factors that make a lot of poeple to skip from advertizing on facebook and they are::
(1).means of payment:
(2).lack of knewledge on how to setup the advertizing campaign.
(3).lack knewledge on how to set a tergerted audeince
(4). Lack knewledge on how to design a custom cover.
These and many more.

Place your business advert on facbook today.

I WILL DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU WITHIN 24 HRS

I WILL PLACE YOUR ADVERT TO DISPLAY OR TO SHOW TO MORE 3,000,000 NIGERIA ON FACEBOOK FOR 30 DAYS.

DID YOU NEED A PROFFESSIONAL FANPAGE TIMELINE COVER? I WILL DESIGN IT FOR YOU.

REGARD

David.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Advertise Your Business On Facebook by keemax(f): 5:02pm On May 25, 2012
Nice service, but you serve only Nigeria market. So help me out. How can i target anglophone African Diaspora in europe, usa, germany, uk. Thanks.
Re: Advertise Your Business On Facebook by dav8id(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2012
@ keemax that is true.my post tergeted nigeria market.

But the true is that,as far as facebook concern.you can terget audienc all over the wolrd.
Facebook give you the option to set you terget, it can be men only,women only or both.

Also, they give option of choosing terget audienc by countries. You are the one to decide.

So with facebook, you can terget any country in the wolrd.

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Of Goods Around The Country / Wholesale USA Branded Designers Children And Adult Wears...sale / How To Make N35,000 Weekly Marketing Hot Information Product In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.