Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let (2660 Views)

Picture Of A New 3bedroom And 2bed In chevy view Estate Lekki 1.2M All Ensuite / 4 Bed Room Duplex And 2bed Roo B/q At Arona Ogba Price 17m Asking Good Location / Real Cost & Pix For Building 4bed Rm Duplex And 2bed Rm Flat X 2 At Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by mindonmine: 5:07pm On May 25, 2012
Mini flat is titld, painted, big, u cnt miss diz 200k x2.. In d same building a 2BED a lovely apartment with big space titld water etc 400k pa x2 mayb d landlord can take a year nd half.. Property a lovely house on d main road @ Ilupeju by palmgrove 4 viewing call me 08155069316
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by mindonmine: 6:51pm On May 26, 2012
Call me 08155069316
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by Damix007(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2012
Can the landlord accept 350k for the 2 bedroom apartment
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by vinna(f): 12:15pm On May 28, 2012
Is this house by any chance a white building beside that military-uniform-wearing Pastor's church on palm-groove road? If it is, i advice everybody to steer clear of it. The landlord Mr. Babatunde Bakare is a DUPE. He collects people's money and then refuses to allow them move in or refund d money paid. He even has paid touts that he uses to harrass people if you dare confront him.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by hajieazi(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2012
Confirmed story. I personally met the so called landlord about 2 months ago, when the 2 bed room apartment was still occupied.(it's now vacant) He wanted me to pay for the apartment onbehalf of my client, but l refused to commit my client for such deal.There's another vacant mini flat (up)at the back.He has an indian tenant on the ground floor.I became suspicious when he became elusive each time l check on him, his wife and children refused to give me his phone number, even after convincing them that l came to inspite the apartment along with another client was ready to close the deal if the apartment satisfy his requirements(that was when the apartment became vacant). Before then, we did not agree on the rent for the apartment..l told him the rental value of the apartment is 350k to 400k max for 1yr, but he was demanding for 500k for 2yrs. Thereafter, l noticed that the same property was advertised in the Guardian newspaper by the landlord and by some (fake)agents with funny names. Another interesting thing here is that the property is actually at Palmgroove, but he'll tell you that it's at ilupeju estate. Pls beware of dubious landlords and agents.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by afrobaby(f): 6:05pm On May 28, 2012
vinna: Is this house by any chance a white building beside that military-uniform-wearing Pastor's church on palm-groove road? If it is, i advice everybody to steer clear of it. The landlord Mr. Babatunde Bakare is a DUPE. He collects people's money and then refuses to allow them move in or refund d money paid. He even has paid touts that he uses to harrass people if you dare confront him.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Mindomine, pls come and clarify dis o, agents shud also b able to verify d authencity of landlords b4 advertising such ppties, it shouldn't b just abt collecting agency fee or comission.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by vinna(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2012
hajieazi: Confirmed story. I personally met the so called landlord about 2 months ago, when the 2 bed room apartment was still occupied.(it's now vacant) He wanted me to pay for the apartment onbehalf of my client, but l refused to commit my client for such deal.There's another vacant mini flat (up)at the back.He has an indian tenant on the ground floor.I became suspicious when he became elusive each time l check on him, his wife and children refused to give me his phone number, even after convincing them that l came to inspite the apartment along with another client was ready to close the deal if the apartment satisfy his requirements(that was when the apartment became vacant). Before then, we did not agree on the rent for the apartment..l told him the rental value of the apartment is 350k to 400k max for 1yr, but he was demanding for 500k for 2yrs. Thereafter, l noticed that the same property was advertised in the Guardian newspaper by the landlord and by some (fake)agents with funny names. Another interesting thing here is that the property is actually at Palmgroove, but he'll tell you that it's at ilupeju estate. Pls beware of dubious landlords and agents.

That is the very house. The Landlord's name is Adeshina Bakare and he is a SCAMMER!
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by mindonmine: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
I am an agent introduced people into the house 2 clients i am an agent i think am in trouble James paid i have all evidence of payment even seun who believe in d principal agent more than me .. What do i do Nairalanders every details in d trend is correct his number is 07041479829 Mr Bakare ..
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by mindonmine: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
When people introduce a house to you do you go around questioning the landlord you met his property documents plz i believe people can just be evil, greedy
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by DaWizard47: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2012
Mr Bakare collected funds from me and made me wait for one month only to call me yesterday and tell me he wants to refund my money today.. The only PROBLEM is that I am not just anybody.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by hajieazi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
urgent steps should be taken to deal with this man. It's no news to me that some Landlords are engaged in fraudulent acts like this.This matter should be reported to the EFCC for immediate action.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by DaWizard47: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hello fellow readers. If you know you were involved in any form of transaction with the said landlord tout, Mr Adesina Bakare, kindly contact me via text.I am taking up this case and I will need witnesses who were also duped by this man even if you eventually got your refund. I have contacted my connects at the SSS and my lawyers. "Everyday for the Thief, One day for the law.!" Kindly corporate. Charity begins at home. Lets stop corruption where we can. I am also a victim of his dubious acts but this time, its different. text 08078828006

1 Like

Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by lacicrips(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
I almost fell for this. Please stick to the frontpage.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by pingu2k5(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2012
I am also a victim of this man. I paid for d miniflat downstairs and he kept posting me until I was told he's being remanded at Kirikiri Prison. I was told that his sister locked him up. I went to d prison to see him on July 27 and he told me he would be out this week.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by kaykad: 4:51am On Aug 04, 2012
thank my stars, i nearly paid this man, but due to the fact that the bathroom is very small for my size. he gave me a diamond bank account. may he rot in hell
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by hajieazi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Please kindly follow on this matter.It's important we deal with this man.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by vinna(f): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
kaykad: thank my stars, i nearly paid this man, but due to the fact that the bathroom is very small for my size. he gave me a diamond bank account. may he rot in hell

You are really lucky! I paid this man N500k for the miniflat upstair since March 26th, 2012 and till now i am yet to get my money back.

I read his story in punch of 5th October that is he is in detention at Kirikiri.

May God save us from demons in human skin.
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by hajieazi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
This man'll surely roast ȉŋ HELL FIRE.
ℓ̊ saw it coming !
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by pingu2k5(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Vinna: What are u doing about getting your money back?
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Any update on this man?
Re: Lovely Mini Flat And 2bed For Let by whatx: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Yep, he is still at it. Can track him down if anybody cares.

(1) (Reply)

Apartment Needed In GRA Ilorin / Pure Water Factory At Odonla, Ikorodu For Sale / Exquisitely & Well Finished 3bedroom gorund floor To Let @ Ojodu Berger =pics=

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.