Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? (689 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2012
Oyedepo has all satanic signs all codedly put in place all over canaan land and winners, n yet he his rich. this, only the unbrainwashed can see.
most people who are wealthy and rich are moslty said to be satanist. like Opral, the Rocafella family, Rothschild family. If this people bliv in suffering after death, would they still follow satan? these people will have thr names written in history. And they have done the best that no xtian has ever done.
Re: If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? by ijawkid(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2012
Can u tell us some of d signs that are in canaan land or u just want to bash d guy....
Re: If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2012
ijawkid: Can u tell us some of d signs that are in canaan land or u just want to bash d guy....
if i dont have any evidence, i wontsay.d starof david is hidden.the star of davidis not associated with cheistianity. Also,there are building with dollar signs. another name for dollar is peso, and i think you should go on look for dollar sign history. Another is a Doric sign. used in ancient greek world. Used is the olympus era mythology, and so many more hidden signs
Re: If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? by ijawkid(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2012
solidbroda: if i dont have any evidence, i wontsay.d starof david is hidden.the star of davidis not associated with cheistianity. Also,there are building with dollar signs. another name for dollar is peso, and i think you should go on look for dollar sign history. Another is a Doric sign. used in ancient greek world. Used is the olympus era mythology, and so many more hidden signs

All there in cannan land?

This is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can other winners member confirm this
Re: If I Be Satanist, Whats The Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2012
ijawkid:

All there in cannan land?

This is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can other winners member confirm this
i will put up pix in a new post

(1) (Reply)

Fear And Confussion All Around The World! / But What About Earrings? / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.