Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? (555 Views)

I Need A Serious Girl For A Date / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by zheroes(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
dear nairalanders,
its often said that what a man can do , a woman can do better, an example can be seen from what happened in the house of representatives, please is there any thing wrong if a lady(students not inclusive) pays the bill, at least make man still enjoy small?
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by Scopium: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
[size=13pt]Now where the hell are the ladies? Is this question scary enough for them to denounce their sex?[/size]
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by everinlove(m): 5:04am On Nov 20, 2007
Its not wrong at all, may be at times, but it also depends on who initializes the move. If I tell a lady I want to take her out, I should not be expecting her to come and foot the bill at the end of the day. But if she comes and tell me that she wants to take me out, then, no problem, may be she ready to foot the bill for that day.

In a genuine relationship where there is true love and understanding, it can be either the guy or the lady.

I need a lady in my life for a serious relationship. If there is any lady that is in need of a guy for a serious relationship, then you can contact me on this e-mail address imoisili4luv2007@yahoo.com or wilimor@yahoo.com.
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by wendymanda: 5:09am On Nov 20, 2007
Why are students excluded?
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by zheroes(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
@wendymanda,

Why are students excluded?

"because in my area female students are considered not too financially bouyant".

cheers
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by iice(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
Depends on the people. . .
Some men find it offensive. . .
Some women find it embarrassing. . .

Personally. . .don't really care so long as it aint one person doing the same thing forever undecided
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by kerzakov(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2007
haven't seen so far in my 2- yrs of living. hope to see one soon. Easybabe perhaps could be the one. grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by aPr: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
I don't see anything bad in dat. Freindship is a mutual thing and as such any of the two parties can foot the bill or even split it according to how they understand each other n
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by CrazyMan(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
It’s not wrong; I mean there’s nothing wrong with the lady footing a guys bills.

It's just that in Nigeria, no girl would go on a date with a guy and foot his bills; especially if it’s the guy who asked her out.
Re: Is It Wrong If The Lady Foots Her Bill Or The Bill On A Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:09am On Nov 23, 2007
i see nothing wrong in a lady footing her bills when out on a date.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Marriage Going To Be A Happy Home / Badly In Need Of A Girl / Just Moved In.need A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.