Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss (964 Views)

No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller / 2 In 1 Business Support-a Must Read / The #1 Reason Why Many Online Markters Are Failing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2012
Any business that has the endorsement of the best selling author of Rich Dad,
Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki must be worth looking at.

It has touched lives in Kenya, Uganda, Ghana and it's now coming to Nigeria. Since
Nigeria is bigger than all these countries, the result here is going to be
mind-blowing.

To learn more write to bobrecommends2012@gmail.com

Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2012
Do I have a witness in the house?

Timing is very important in these kind of things.
Be the first of your friends to be in.
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by goldline76(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2012
This is for real! And it's opening by June. This is the right time to join as one of the top distributors/partners in Nigeria. Grab your free distributorship today. Delay may be too dangerous. I have already secured my position and have started building a formidable team of network marketers.
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2012
Why is that some succeed while others fail? After all, prod.ucts work the same for everybody. The p.ay plan works the same for everybody. The to.ols work the same for everybody. We all have the same 24 hours in a day. And we all encounter the same challenges, frustrations, and disappointments, and face the same adversity.

The only variable in the equation is the individual! It is called the “YOU factor!”

Do you always wait until all your ducks are in a row before you take ac.tion? This is the perfect opp.ortunity for you. Taking the fir.st step is more then 50% of the task for you.

See you on.board!

bobrecommends2012@gmail.com
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2012
What we're talking about here is among the t.op 20 in the world in their field.
Make sure you find out.
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2012
I've come to discover that as I'm massively recrui.ting distributors, the ones that came in early are building one leg of their business through my effort. All they need do now is concentrate on the other leg and they're ok.

If you want to benefit from my mass rec.ruitment, get your pre-lau.nch position fast.

bobrecommends2012@gmail.com
or you check first link on my signature for immediate access.
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2012
Passive Income is the way to go. Be part of this trend
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2012
You could be a proud owner of a new C-Class Mercedes Benz in less than a year with this opportunity.
It's not about a game chance but a reality based on your effort.

Get more details, bobrecommends2012@gmail.com
or go straight to my signature below.
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
Are you still on the sideline? The top recruiter in Nigeria has over 1350 people directly enrolled by him! I've recruited double what my enroller has. U could do better than i'm doing. Email bobrecommends2012@gmail.com or go straight to my signature below.
Re: The #1 Business Opportunity Of 2012 No Nigerian Should Miss by neksummi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
Couldn't launch in June cos of NAFDAC wahala. We're hoping they'll open by the end of this month or early September.

It's free to be a distributor and you can start building your team before the launch.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Interior Designers... / Hp Envy Dv7, 1tb,8gb Ram,core I7 +2gig Gaming ,blue Ray ,190,000 / RECHARGEABLE FANS - Buy Yours Here. 17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.