Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? (3347 Views)

15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / Has ATM Machine Ever Seized Your Card Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2012
I had this terrible experience while using the ATM of a notable bank, we were on a queue and the guy using the machine just cried out that he felt a sensation on his finger placed on the ATM button but we thought he was cracking a joke, but when same thing happened to few others we then knew there was a problem, and there and then every began to improvise as some used insulators like stick, keyholder, and some other objects that could not conduct electricity. That was how we all cash our money on that particular day a guy dared but he got the hot sensation travelled down his spine and we all laugh him to scorn. Please is ther anyone here who has been a victim of such incidence and what did you do to solve the problem?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by realghy(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2012
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by bigx(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2012
folafola: I had this terrible experience while using the ATM of a notable bank, we were on a queue and the guy using the machine just cried out that he felt a sensation on his finger placed on the ATM button but we thought he was cracking a joke, but when same thing happened to few others we then knew there was a problem, and there and then every began to improvise as some used insulators like stick, keyholder, and some other objects that could not conduct electricity. That was how we all cash our money on that particular day a guy dared but he got the hot sensation travelled down his spine and we all laugh him to scorn. Please is ther anyone here who has been a victim of such incidence and what did you do to solve the problem?

I'm a victim, I used my Biro to get my money.. Can we sue the Bank? grin
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 26, 2012
I hope the fault was reported to the bank, the earth connection is wrong.
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by neksummi(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2012
I've had this experience more than once! I also used my biro to do the punching.
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by Businesstools(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2012
A friend told me he had a similar experience but I didn't believe him.Now I do.
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 27, 2012
When I tell people, they think I'm lying. I hope they experience it too, or read threads like this.
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by aieromon(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2012
This is news to me.How come people have not raised alarm all this while?
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by Dondbuzor: 6:08pm On May 27, 2012
aieromon: This is news to
me.How come people have not raised alarm all this while?
They should ve made little money from d bank by suing them and charging them for electric shock!

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2012
Remember Lots wive, I would rather not go to the bank anymore than waste my time sue the Bank I think is a wild goose chase in Nigeria for now. Cant you see how lives are being waisted day in day out in the country and all the government could say is 'we are UNDER control' why not ABOVE the control. My experience has been shared and some people here had same bad experience that could claim lives or how do you explain an ATM user that is just standing at the POS without moving a limb after several minutes. Elctrocution ni yen ke, Oti gan pa. Nigeria is the most risky place I have ever lived
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by Elemental(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2012
mbatuku2: When I tell people, they think I'm lying. I hope they experience it too, or read threads like this.
Same with me, it happened when rain was falling and I used a paper to press the buttons..
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2012
so no be me alone for the palaver
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Elemental: Same with me, it happened when rain was falling and I used a paper to press the buttons..
share your experience please
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Any other experience
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by ambrosini593(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes. Fmb yenagoa
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by KINGpharoah: 4:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Yeah, on so many occasions.
Terrible
Re: Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine? by folafola(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
KINGpharoah:
Yeah, on so many occasions.
Terrible

Share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Sugar Refinery To Resume Operations This Week / Skye Bank Or Any Other Agent In Uk / How Do I Registar For Naira Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.