Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. (602 Views)

Muslims Do YOU Support The Punishment For Apostates / Would You Support Jungle Justice If You Were In Their Shoes? / Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. by muami(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2012
Do you support g.a.y marriage?

The UK government wants to know what you think about g.a.y marriage.

Make your voice heard now by responding to the consultation.

The first two questions are most important. If you support gay marriage, tick 'agree'. If you oppose gay marriage, tick disagree.The second question allows you to give reasons (if you wish) for your position.

Respond now by clicking the link below or forever remain silent!
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/about-us/consultations/equal-civil-marriage/
Re: Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. by trent9002(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2012
Yes. I'm not gay, But I see no reason why someone would interfere in a private decision taken by 2 grown up individuals. Most countries in the west support the LGBT's. The problem with Nigeria and Africa is religious extremism is rampant. As a proud atheist, I have no problem with someone being gay. I see homophobic comments all over NL. Yet when you leave this shores and they abuse you racially, You get offended. Its more or less the same.
Re: Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. by emofine2(f): 11:08pm On May 26, 2012
Thanks muami for posting that I actually gained a few things from the survey.
trent9002 I concur.
Re: Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. by muami(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
One week to go!
Re: Do You Support G.a.y Marriage. by MrAnony1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
Why is this in the religion section? Why not politics, What is the Nigerian's business with UK legislation?

(1) (Reply)

Debate / Serve The Lord With Gladness / Isnt Christianity a Very Cheap Form Of Advertising???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.