Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? (1085 Views)

Resources For Young Writers / An Anthem Poem To The Naija's Young Writers' Club / Naija Young Writers Club- Join Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 26, 2012
I just logged in now to check on updates of a thread I started some weeks back to unite & encourage young Nigerian writers who wish to be published but had no opportunity for one reason or the other, which has continued to witness a great success from ambitious/determined young talents, and to my greatest surprise now, the thread has been closed & locked by the moderators or Nairaland administration. Pls I am not the owner of this site and neither am I a moderator, but I would love to know at least the reason why this great movement was interrupted by closing the successful thread? Pls kindly give me a reason; if I did defaulted in any way, let me & others know so that I and the others can learn & change. Thank u pls, but do try & give a reason for closing the thread. Thanks & stay blessed.
Re: Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Emyo(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2012
Dailynews. Am bafooled also. Wel sent u an email.
Re: Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 26, 2012
Emyo: Dailynews. Am bafooled also. Wel sent u an email.

I want the moderators to explain or give us a reason why they closed that thread pls.
Re: Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Peaceworld(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2012
DailyNews: I just logged in now to check on updates of a thread I started some weeks back to unite & encourage young Nigerian writers who wish to be published but had no opportunity for one reason or the other, which has continued to witness a great success from ambitious/determined young talents, and to my greatest surprise now, the thread has been closed & locked by the moderators or Nairaland administration. Pls I am not the owner of this site and neither am I a moderator, but I would love to know at least the reason why this great movement was interrupted by closing the successful thread? Pls kindly give me a reason; if I did defaulted in any way, let me & others know so that I and the others can learn & change. Thank u pls, but do try & give a reason for closing the thread. Thanks & stay blessed.
It's very funny how people easily get jealous abt one's success and move to arrest it if in authority, Dailynews. Mayb NL moderators think you're a scammer? But dont worry abt this...drop a facebook group link here n move on to facebook group, a more refreshing n enlightening forum is abt to be born due to this.
Re: Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Emyo(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2012
No panic. You ve got all our email addres, create new topic on nairaland or page on facebook. Than dailynews send the newlink to us.
Re: Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Emyo(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2012
Let go there. It has been unlocked. Trust my plea to suen.
Re: Why Was The Naija Young Writers Club Thread Closed? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2012
Emyo: Let go there. It has been unlocked. Trust my plea to suen.
I appreciate your commitment and effort, thank you so much.

To: Seun & the moderators, thank you a million folds for reopening the Naija Young Writers Club thread, I am more than thankful to you guys. Stay blessed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jona, Sisi Stella Nko? / The Armed Robbers Vs 3 Years Old Kid ( Short Story) / My Pure Love For Lizzy - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.