Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? (708 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by LogicMind: 6:02pm On May 26, 2012
I became a member of NL in january this year and I no longer want to be a member.
However there is no way to end my membership. Is this a secret cult or what.
I want out. I don't want my profile contributing to your income.
How do I get out?!
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by azpekuliar: 6:48pm On May 26, 2012
Seun!..... Dem dey find you ooooo!!
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
If you really wanna get out, then stop posting. With that you will be forgotten before long. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2012
Logic Mind: I became a member of NL in january this year and I no longer want to be a member.
However there is no way to end my membership. Is this a secret cult or what.
I want out. I don't want my profile contributing to your income.
How do I get out?!
do something so that they will ban your account. Then your account will no longer be active.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by LogicMind: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
virtuoso01:
do something so that they will ban your account. Then your account will no longer be active.

There is a difference between deactivating and removing.

Why is nairaland membership permanent?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

There is a difference between deactivating and removing.

Why is nairaland membership permanent?

because they are in need of your Logic. . grin
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by LogicMind: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2012
Tgirl4real: If you really wanna get out, then stop posting. With that you will be forgotten before long. smiley

if i stop attending ogboni meetings, does it mean i'm out and no longer a member?

Yoruba brain.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2012
aaww, u will be missed! (though we never agreed on Religion, i gotta admit, u hv sense small angry angry)
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Nairaland? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

if i stop attending ogboni meetings, does it mean i'm out and no longer a member?

Yoruba brain.

Interpretation please angry

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Useful Tips On UPS And INVERTER, / Redeployed To Lagos,looking For A Place To Do Her NYSC Primary Assignment / Gambian President Has Suspended The 'planned' Executions Of Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.