Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Spread The News To All Those Who Want Financial Freedom In F08 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spread The News To All Those Who Want Financial Freedom In F08 (686 Views)

SPREAD THE WORD! - Sales Manager - Nigeria / Part Time Job Opportunity At Clean Home Affairs - URGENT Pls Spread The Word!!! / Spread The News To All Those Who Want Financial Freedom In F08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spread The News To All Those Who Want Financial Freedom In F08 by njokma(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
CLUB FREEDOM AND REVOLVING TRAVEL

I have good news for those of you who wants to change their destiny. Your situation today can be a source of for you tommorrow. More than 1 million Nigerians   has decided to join this reward program. It is a revolving reward program because your have the chances of cycling over and over again, and obtaing $6000 in each cycle with just minimal effort. It is one of the most popular network marketing available in Nigeria, it is popular because your money is never lost. As I said before all you needed is just to introduce 2(two) persons and advising those you introduced to introduce 2(two) persons each in the network. The person you introduced and you work symbiotically with each benefiting in each introduction.  Which network am I talking abou, it is called "CLUB FREEDOM", It is of two types
1. Direct registration that costs $200 equivalent to N33,000.00, here you can register using the link www.clubfreedom.biz/njokuma. Just click on join us.
To see how it works this network works click on TOUR or click on the link http://clubfreedom.biz/?page=tour1&sponsor=njokuma&lang=en, follow the arrow.

2: The second type is called

Revolving Travel. This is CHEAP  all you need is just $65 which is N10,000.00

To register, you use this link, http://www.revolvingtravel.com/50677 click on JOIN HERE, when you are prompted if you are an existing member YES or NO select   NO.

NB: YES means means you have a Direct registeration before. For new members just select NO.
To see how it works click on this link  http://www.revolvingtravel.com/rt.cgi/50677/details.html#1b4

This is the Best because it is cheap and it revolves faster with just N10,000

Questions you might ask

1. How do I Pay.
Ans: You can pay using e-bullion or call 08038059737
     or You pay into this Account: 01930041823154
           Bank: Standard Trust Bank/UBA
 Account Name: Njoku Marcel
E-MAIL me_4umax@yahoo.com[color=#000099][/color][img][/img]

2. How long will it take to be paid:
Ans: From the chart in the link you have seen, you must introduce two persons, the faster you and the person is in introducing people determines how fast it will take you to revolve.

3. How do I get paid?
Ans: You can be paid through your e-cash account which is linked to your ATM account number. All you need to do is to activate the E-cash wallet.
NB: when you cycle the first board $300 will be paid into your e-cash wallet, this amount cannot be withrawn until 1month. This is because they invests this amount in Forex and both the profit and the $300 can be withdrawn after 1month if you wish, otherwise you can advise them re-invest it in forex again

PLS THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FAKE, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE OF MAKING ENQUIRY FROM YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD.
IT IS NOT MANDATORY YOU SHOULD REGISTER, I JUST HAVE TO SHARE MY IDEA WITH ALL AND SUNDRY WHO CARES.

(1) (Reply)

Uba Calls For Test In Benin / Greatest Futoites! Greeeeeeaaaaat! / Vacancy: Business Development Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.