Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Delta State University Post UTME Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University Post UTME Information (2925 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread / Abu Zaria Post-utme Information. / University Of Port Hacourt 2010/2011 Post Utme Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State University Post UTME Information by gaburiel(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2012
Delta State University has fixed it post UTME examination for June 21st to 25th. http://www.deltastate.edu.ng/wklpubli.aspx Registration starts 28 May 2012 and might be brief since the exam is less than a month's time so prospective students be informed.
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by gaburiel(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2012
The form is N1,000 and bank charges is N1,000 making it a total of N2,000 to be paid for it. For more info, you could ask here, send a text to or call 07038713038 or send an e-mail to gabfolayan@yahoo.com
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by samsonadebulu(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2012
pls,what bank can some1 get d form,or is it only frm d sch campus.
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by oseiwe(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2012
hw's d form gotten? just give us a detailed idea of d process. thnkz
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by gaburiel(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2012
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (one thousand naira) only and make payment to any of the following banks:

Unity Bank

Ecobank

UBA

Zenith Bank

PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN

Visit www.delsuonline.com
Click online application
Click Start
Click Post-UTME or Post-Direct entry
Click Start
Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
Submit the form and generate PIN
Print out the PIN generated
Visit the specified bank for payment

Candidates should, with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2012 POST-UTME Screening form online at http://www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.

Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.

Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.

Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered by any applicant at the point of application.

Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.

Candidates should visit www.deltastate.edu.ng to print venue of examination a day after closure of application form.

Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of examination.

Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:

A copy of print-out of venue and seat number
A copy of the Print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
UTME Result Slip
Two recent passport-sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
Four Figure Table (where applicable)
Biro, 2B or 4B Pencil and Eraser

On-line application will start on Monday, May 28, 2012.

NOTE

Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
GSM Phones are NOT allowed
Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by ndudiogeleka: 9:51pm On May 27, 2012
u can only get it in around d bank in delsu.....but if base in lagos call me because i will be travelling to delsu to get it for my student on 08027590301. or u meet me at propersanal tutorial at ikorodu been on monday ask of mr marvin
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by gaburiel(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2012
Am also a student in Delsu, so if you are far, instead of travelling down, we can make arrange, you send your details to me and I could help you process it, because of the payment which can only be made in the Abraka, after that, you just log in to print your examination slip.
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2012
so the delsu portal is nt functioning i.e delsuonline.com
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by donbunor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
I had generated the Virtual PIN but unfortunately, my system crashed and I couldn't print it out. Now how do I retrieve the virtual PIN? Since I can't make payment without the virtual PIN, there should be some other ways of retrieving this virtual PIN online. I need urgent assistance plssssssssss...
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
donbunor: I had generated the Virtual PIN but unfortunately, my system crashed and I couldn't print it out. Now how do I retrieve the virtual PIN? Since I can't make payment without the virtual PIN, there should be some other ways of retrieving this virtual PIN online. I need urgent assistance plssssssssss...
start all over again u will b givin a new one
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by jerryem65(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
i kind of made a mistake in my registration i gave a wrong date of birth the 'month' only how can i change that? pls i need an answer
Re: Delta State University Post UTME Information by kelvinxp12: 2:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Delsu post utme past question is available with me at 1500 naira only. Call or WhatsApp @ 08131382256. This is for the 2019 post utme aspirants/applicants

(1) (Reply)

Hausa / Yoruba / Igbo (essay & Objective) Waec 2017 Free Expo Answers / 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind / He Used Nigerian Jiu Jutsu Martial Arts On A Wild Bear, And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.