Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) (22031 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by bayulll01(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2012
nl no go kill person with their comedy ranging from 190 to those eed1ot cleverly and yamula,u pple shld get a life
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by blackboi(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2012
yamunla: I feel like phucking her..I love dwarfy DIE..! ;DI
why not, what else are u waiting for? Marry her & she's all urs, wink
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by redsun(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2012
melodyirish: hw did u mean by dat. Ur looking at her and ur saying she's not a dwarf. Wat is she den

Maybe his wife is expecting and he doesn't want to have the same fate superstitiously by teasing her.

Or ironically,he might mean that her achivements are tall,even though she is a pint size.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by dbc1: 4:39pm On May 27, 2012
All. I see is a mega mind
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by purplekayc(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2012
Inspiring......
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 27, 2012
Skoopy: I happen to know her in person, we both camped @ Kubwa july 2011.
What i like the most about her is her self confidence. She will go places if only she maintains her focus, afterall, there was a professor @ the university of Calabar who is almost her height.

UNICAL has never had a prof as short as this, maybe you wanted to refer to Little John who retired as a Deputy Registrar. Crosscheck your facts please.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2012
She is a genius and she will go places? Believe me.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Cheggoon(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2012
Hope say no be northe dem post her...cos i kw think say she go fit run if dem bro BOKO HARAM show face....!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by 9zeros(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2012
she is not short...she is brief.

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by 9zeros(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2012
Viewing this topic: jafextra (m ), calibet (m ), redsun(m ), cowgurl , cherish(m ), bajosky , daywatcher , RICHIE BOI (m ), obakovich, Deolaw , Tony Spike , Cheg- goon(m ), bisiofgod , JimOvia, johnstar , skoltic12 , Ishola(m ) , PROUD-IGBO (m ), kemiola89 , nugeseda , lexylexy9, draj93 (m ), wellmax (m ), kelly27 , Abayomin70 (m ), babihouse (m ), foyeks2001 (f), iredola (f), 9- zeros, a-z123 , niyivasaz (m ), Davfir , emmboy (m ) and 62 guest(s)
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by yamunla(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=blackboi]
why not, what else are u waiting for? Marry her & she's all urs, wink you must be Crazie,if I was ur elder brother will u advice me to marry such..?
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2012
But_one_day: She is a genius and she will go places? Believe me.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by rhymz(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=yamunla][/quote]hahahahahah....guy you no well o...u and your twisted fantasies of phucking a midget. By the way, have done one before for real...lmao
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Bestbby(f): 5:13pm On May 27, 2012
A giant
melodyirish: hw did u mean by dat. Ur looking at her and ur saying she's not a dwarf. Wat is she den
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Hope say no be northe dem post her...cos i kw think say she go fit run if dem bro BOKO HARAM show face....!

lwkm! Abobi, u don kolo finish! Lol! How she wan take run na? Wait o! Dis kain pesin fit get super-sonic speed o! She might be the fastest in her family...
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by lookmangiw(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2012
yamunla: I feel like phucking her..I love dwarfy DIE..! ;DI

this is my 29 years on this planet and i've never met anyone as dulll and stupidd as you are. undecided
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by og12(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2012
But_one_day: She is a genius and she will go places? Believe me.
yes oh
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Excelboi(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=yamunla][/quote]what do you mean? Is she not a human being like you?
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by DLegacy1(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2012
Skoopy: I happen to know her in person, we both camped @ Kubwa july 2011.
What i like the most about her is her self confidence. She will go places if only she maintains her focus, afterall, there was a professor @ the university of Calabar who is almost her height.
are u kiddin me? I believe God who created her this way has a good plan for her

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2012
She is a MIDGET
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2012
190: Who go marry am
yamunla
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by yommy2sure(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=yamunla][/quote] seriously for your mind you have said something very funny.... You r worse than a fool. Here is someone with more challenges than the average person just because of how she was made which is no fault of hers, instead of you to make comments that will make her stronger you r posting nonsense out of your depraved mind...and yet u cant marry her...what if shes your sister?...must we make unnecessary comedy out of people's life? what makes you think she might not read all this...pls get a life!

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by fakulty(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2012
fluid26:

pastor, u dey dis naija @ all? People wey dey 6ft, with 2:1 degree, pretty face, hour-glass figure...still dey roam labour market. I dey tellz u! I wonder wat awaits her when she's done with nysc...

Don't be surprised she's gonna get employed before those "6footer, pretty faced, hour-glass figured" persons

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by yamunla(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2012
yommy2sure: seriously for your mind you have said something very funny.... You r worse than a fool. Here is someone with more challenges than the average person just because of how she was made which is no fault of hers, instead of you to make comments that will make her stronger you r posting nonsense out of your depraved mind...and yet u cant marry her...what if shes your sister?...must we make unnecessary comedy out of people's life? what makes you think she might not read all this...pls get a life!
pele o,so for ur stupid mind you are serious minded..idi-ot..for your information am talking from experience cos I phucked one before..oloshi
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by PLENTYNAIR(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2012
Inspiring I must say.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by forkinsonlolo(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2012
yamunla: pele o,so for ur stupid mind you are serious minded..idi-ot..for your information am talking from experience cos I phucked one before..oloshi
yamunla you are AN HEDIOT...
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Lagusta(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2012

yes she is not a dwarf, she has achondroplasia. They r two different things
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by damilola15: 6:27pm On May 27, 2012
fakulty:

Don't be surprised she's gonna get employed before those "6footer, pretty faced, hour-glass figured" persons
I agree with you. The oddity in people sometimes is of advantage. An employer might be fascinated by the fact that she made it despite the fact that the odds were not in her favour.

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 27, 2012
lookmangiw:

this is my 29 years on this planet and i've never met anyone as dulll and stupidd as you are. undecided

olodo!
correction: ''...29th year on this...''

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 27, 2012
yamunla: pele o,so for ur stupid mind you are serious minded..idi-ot..for your information am talking from experience cos I phucked one before..oloshi

lwkm! Abobi, why u dey abuse d dude na? Easy o...make u no start civil war for dis land. Btw, if u dont mind, give us gist of ur midget-escapade...
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by mxxpunkxx: 6:38pm On May 27, 2012
fluid26:

olodo!
correction: ''...29th year on this...''

choiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017 / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.