Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! (868 Views)

If U Do Not Listen To This Track You Don Miss Ohhhh!!!! Xmas Gift For You All / Upcoming Artistes On Nairaland If Una Wan Blow Please Hola @ Rapjunkie,swaggapee & Javalove! / My Pipu, Make Una C Picshur Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by faketan(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
make u na help me see this small girl oh. Isn't she cute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4913H_b1wE
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by chiogo(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2007
OmG that is soooo cute!! am even jealous of her. that little girl is nice!!! wink
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
chiogo:

OmG that is soooo cute!! am even jealous of her. that little girl is nice!!! wink
Yes oh the girl is good, she remind me of my little sister, they better enroll her into a dancing school even though it kind of expensive but the baby got talent, in fact I was so jealous when she was doing the back flap kai see that small child grin grin angry tongue
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by chiogo(f): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Yes oh the girl is good, she remind me of my little sister, they better enroll her into a dancing school even though it kind of expensive but the baby got talent, in fact I was so jealous when she was doing the back flap kai see that small child grin grin angry tongue
I know, right?? and d split. i need to learn that and that little girl cld already do it, damn. i need to join my skool's cheer-leadin' team quick quick, that's an insult. lol angry wink
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2007
chiogo:

I know, right?? and d split. i need to learn that and that little girl cld already do it, damn. i need to join my school's cheer-leadin' team quick quick, that's an insult. lol angry wink
LOL but oh don't break your back just because you want to be on the same level as the little girl grin grin it's going to take you forever to dance like that tongue
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL but oh don't break your back just because you want to be on the same level as the little girl grin grin it's going to take you forever to dance like that tongue
hmm, take ya time tongue forever?? i reject that curse, maybe u meant u. see, am fit and i don't even work out. au naturelle. am just not flexible, i need to work on that so watch out!! tongue
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by acidrop(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
hehehhehehehe she is sooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeus, OMG, lol i wanna have a baby like that, the problem is my sugar dady is too wowo grin
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
chiogo:

hmm, take ya time tongue forever?? i reject that curse, maybe u meant u. see, am fit and i don't even work out. au naturelle. am just not flexible, i need to work on that so watch out!! tongue
What are you rejecting grin grin grin, dancing comes natural my dear, some people are just gifted to be a dancer, but people that learns to be a dancer get tired after a while since that isn't them, the type of dance I like doing is shaking what my mama gave me not breaking my damn back, which is club dancing ROTFL
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by chiogo(f): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

What are you rejecting grin grin grin, dancing comes natural my dear, some people are just gifted to be a dancer, but people that learns to be a dancer get tired after a while since that isn't them, the type of dance I like doing is shaking what my mama gave me not breaking my damn back, which is club dancing ROTFL
haha, that's easy, i can already do that. I just want to be flexible jare, it's cute when u're flexible.
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by zigbo(f): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2007
awesome
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2007
chiogo:

haha, that's easy, i can already do that. I just want to be flexible jare, it's cute when u're flexible.
don't worry you will soon be on that little girl stage
Re: Make Una Help Me See This Small Girl Ohhhh! by divanaija1: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2007
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh, that's so cute. kiss Oh d good ol dayz grin I use to b almost that flexible ,  grin now am all old n cranky need me some oil to oil me joints.

I ma convert that URL so i can practice at home. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Song Describes You? / 2face & Jamin Hit The Stage August 1st.manchester ,uk / d0pe Video: Naeto C – 5 And 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.