Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. (6850 Views)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Boko Haram Rumour In Uniben Is False / Medicine & Surgery In Uniben Is Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Tgirltemmy(f): 12:29pm On May 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Tgirltemmy(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2012
UNIBEN POST UTME DATE HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR 15TH AND 16TH OF JUNE. FORM IS OUT SO GRAB YOURS.
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by snahomie(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2012
Tanks dear. But how can someone get Τ̣̣ђё form here ι̥Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​ lagos ?
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Tgirltemmy(f): 12:46pm On May 28, 2012
The form is not easy to get here in lag. Ave got fren to help get mine. Thou a frend of mine got his last year somewhere around marina, but don't worry i will help get he exact location.
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by aynavyboy: 12:51pm On May 28, 2012
CHECK DIS OUT PEEPS!!!

Its here! » http://www./cr4u7cq
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2012
most i get d form frm d skool pls hw can i purchatse it and hw much
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by chrisosi: 1:47pm On May 28, 2012
pls how much is the form? i tried checking it out on their website but could not find anything, pls what is the source of ur infor.?
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Diamondwriter(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2012
I heard 18th,19th n 20th of june o...bt anyways we knw it wud b june nw so prepare..am in benin,actually very close to uniben nd am writn d pume.I wudnt lyk to get d form for anyone,moreover u cnt just trust anyone wit such money bt i cn always kip u guys informd..unfortunately,cn drop off my no here so u guys shud find a way to contact me,mayb email me...i wud luv to help n just mayb God wud add to my stars....lol
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2012
Diamondwriter: I heard 18th,19th n 20th of june o...bt anyways we knw it wud b june nw so prepare..am in benin,actually very close to uniben nd am writn d pume.I wudnt lyk to get d form for anyone,moreover u cnt just trust anyone wit such money bt i cn always kip u guys informd..unfortunately,cn drop off my no here so u guys shud find a way to contact me,mayb email me...i wud luv to help n just mayb God wud add to my stars....lol
add me on 2go kelvin4033
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by zanjorrg(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2012
please, what is d gud source of ur information? I can nt see it on their websit
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by jazinogold(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2012
wat is d source of ur information! Even we wey dy uniben no no d date of d pume! No update has been pastd on campus abt d pume! D only news is dat 2nd semesta is starting 15th june. 2go:jazinogold
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by choosen1: 7:59pm On May 28, 2012
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by choosen1: 7:59pm On May 28, 2012
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Bubemi: 1:19am On May 29, 2012
Pls guys, wen gowin to write d exam do I need my jamb result slip? And how do I get it?? Tnks
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Silanka: 5:41am On May 29, 2012
visit d school website and click on news. News is at d top highlights along wit home and academics
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Tgirltemmy(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2012
checked and comfirmed. check uniben website now and u will get all info concerning the post jamb. wishing us all success and gudluck.
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2012
Tgirl-temmy:
[color=#000099][/color]
hav u don ur payment?
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by Tgirltemmy(f): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2012
yes
Re: Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. by brainy02: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2012
PIECE OF VALUABLE INFORMATION TO ALL!

We all know some schools have done there POST UTME and some are yet to do theirs if you fall within that category lucky you.

There is this basic comprehensively packed material that will help you achieve that utmost score you need to break your admission jinx and that what i have brought to you.

Unlike other post utme pack that you buy for exorbirant price yet meaningless this one will serve u greatly at a very cheap cost.

It just for #800. This is a give away price for a post utme Q&A pack. It should have gone for #1000 but i will let #200 go based on the fact that u will need to print them out later.

As far as am concern money is not the motive but the end result. This is not scam ooo! Check out my post on nairaland here as i have helped alot of ppl on admission stuf in yabatech for over 2yrs now.

Just this thread out as confirmation;

https://www.nairaland.com/696159/yabatech-2011-2012-post-utme

It all up to you now to either grab this opprtunity or keep paying those exorbirant price for past question.

GT BANK:
ACC NAME:
Abass Opeyemi.

Once the payment of the #800 is made, just text to the teller number, ur email address cos that is what u will receive the pack on and ur phone number, send all these to 08189218421.

For other enquiries call the same number. As soon as i get ur notification u will be recieving ur pack in less than 3hrs, i might even call u back to let u know.

Hope this will help a soul out!

(1) (Reply)

Bendel Petroleum Tertiary Scholarship - Extended till 31st DECEMBER 2013 / Historically Disturbing Pictures / Insecurity: UI Students Write Makinde, Demand Improved Security For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.