Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops (4948 Views)

Petition To Seun For The Creation Of Christian And Shia Islam Forums / The Strong Delusion Of Christian Zionism & John Hagee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by i4serious: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2007
Does anybody know where I can get messages on cassettes of George Adegboye of Rhema chapel popularly called the Moving bible?
Also that of Bro Gbile Akanni ?I mean in the Lagos area aside from their churches?
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by fadenike(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2007
Check Bible wonderland Bookshop @ Pencinema. if its not available there they will direct you.
cheers
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by i4serious: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
Fadenike
Thanks a lot .I will try that.But can u please give me the direction of how to get to Bible wonderland at Pencinema from Ketu or Oshodi.
better still Fadenike do u know anybody that attends Rhema Chapel that can help with George Adegboye's cassettes?
Thanks a lot .
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by wakagirl: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
Try to google it you might get information on the church, google know everything i suppose.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by janami(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
just bibles, iyana ipaja
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by diyobdw(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2007
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by fadenike(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ poster,
Board a bus from Ketu to agege Pen cinema roundabout. its by union Bank sorry i dont know the name of the road but its trekable from d round about.

from oshodi baord a vehicle to iyana ipaja underbridge, trek backward, there is bible wonderland bookshop there also by first bank.

i dont know any member of Rhema chapel but one of the church branch is at maryland close to roundabout.
cheers.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by papagiddy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
pls NOTE these

1 you MAY likely be killed
2. the devil want your martial life tarnished for life
3.get more closer to GOD
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by kollyp2000(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
THE MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR AND RETAIL OUTLET OF CHRISTIAN BOOKS IS

LATERNA VENTURES LIMITED
13A OKO AWO CLOSE
VICTORIA ISLAND.
htpp://www.laternabooks.com
[color=#990000][/color]
Note: You can buy your goods through call and they will bring it for you, anywhere you are arround Lagos at a taken fee.

Also, there is a Promo going on Now, So Hurry,

Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by MP007(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by radiation(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
there's a christian books amd bible store called Bible.com at surulere
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by bennnie(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2007
check out bible.com at alaka surulere.you'll be surprised at what you'll find there
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by i4serious: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
I couldn't believe my eyes with all the responses.Good job to all .
All points gave me a new insight .I areally appreciate them.
When I try some of the places and get what I really wanted I will get back at u guys,
especially George Adegboye's cassettes cause is a scarce commodity and is not all that popular but popular among students on campuses.
Thanks a million.
Still need more responses.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by i4serious: 3:03am On Nov 30, 2007
Papa giddy,
Please can u expantiate on those things u wrote above.
Did u mean the 3 points are titles of books or cassettes of George Adegboye or what?Pls make it clearer .
Thanks urgently waiting for ur response.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by lorebobo(f): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2007
you can try a bookshop along lawanson road. i cant really remember the name but its something like lifespring christian books plaza. its opposite the road leading to idi araba.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by omoba4real: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by afribuildr(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thank you very much for this post. I just published my new book in the US and have been looking for Christian Bookstores in Nigeria to partner with for distribution. The book is already selling in the US at http://www.amazon.com/dp/0983954100. Anyone interested can download a book preview at https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1097532. I look forward to getting some list of good christian bookstores.

Thank you.

Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by Goshen360(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
How many pages is your book, if i may ask please. I reside in US and will love to read it. Thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by afribuildr(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
goshen360: How many pages is your book, if i may ask please. I reside in US and will love to read it. Thanks

@goshen360, it's 162 pages in 14 inspirational chapters. Which state are you at? I'm in Baltimore. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by Goshen360(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
afribuildr:

@goshen360, it's 162 pages in 14 inspirational chapters. Which state are you at? I'm in Baltimore. Thanks for your interest.

I have read the preview sir. Kindly email me on goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by afribuildr(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
goshen360:

I have read the preview sir. Kindly email me on goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks and God bless you.

@goshen360, thanks for reading. Hope it blesses you. What do you want me to email? Thanks.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by Goshen360(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
afribuildr:

@goshen360, thanks for reading. Hope it blesses you. What do you want me to email? Thanks.

Just send me email. Got something to ask you.
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by dipsonify(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2012
40 DAYS OF PROPHETIC MIRACLES
365 DAYS OF FEAR NOT
UNQUESTIONABLY FREE
MIGHTILY OPPRESSED BUT MIGHTILY DELIVERED

These legendary books are authored by Pastor David Komolafe (senior pastor at Above All Christian gathering, Toronto, Canada).
They are available at
Laterna ventures, 13 Oko awo street victoria island, Lagos
Genesis Christian bookshop, abuja
and other leading christian bookshops nationwide

Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by ayotito: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
I want to get some of these Pastor David Komolafe's book.
How can I contact you
Regards
Re: Urgent Need Of Christian Bookshops by six33fourng: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . / Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! / SERMON JOTTERS: The Roaring Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.