Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa (7896 Views)

Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan's Visit Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by ifyalways(f): 8:18pm On May 28, 2012
Life is good.God is merciful and gracious.Amen!
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Bestlyf: 8:51pm On May 28, 2012
Its Boko haram under the guise of robbers attacking and killing Igbos. Its just a diversion tactics just to mislead.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by ayobase(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2012
mkmyers45: They have been periodic gunshots and 5 people have been killed in Yola,Adamawa, Whether a further escalation of yesterday's killing where an Igbo Trader was killed i cannot ascertain. there has also three bomb scares today...

Yeah, Im in Yola at d moment.
Seven dead though.
An Igbo trader was killed yesterday,
so they decided not to open today.

But not sure of what went wrong
that about 7 people were killed.

Boko haram?....No one can tell!
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by tigerleggs(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2012
Cdspencer:

Mgbo piapukwa gi isi there !
Yappy Gad. Longest time. Hala Shaka 4 me
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Ericsdm55(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2012
Its quite sad. One of my Igbo neighbor was equally shot as well. Dear God we look unto Thee for solution. Please show Nigeria mercy. Y all dis attack? Pls Nairalanders, we must pray harder.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by juman(m): 5:45am On May 29, 2012
Ericsdm55: Its quite sad. One of my Igbo neighbor was equally shot as well. Dear God we look unto Thee for solution. Please show Nigeria mercy. Y all dis attack? Pls Nairalanders, we must pray harder.

Mr. Man go out of the trouble area. Not just sit down and pray.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by AustineE1: 6:58am On May 29, 2012
...and tomorrow some muslim northern leaders will tell us that Boko Haram is fighting against injustice on them and as a result of gross poverty,by killing innocent igbo traders!you can fool some of the people some of the time but nt all the people,all the time!this is simply a Jihad on christains and it happened that igbos are majority christains in Nigerian and knowing that with igbos around,the can never and will never attempt to achieve their islamization agenda!....they shld remember the case of Sudan,with 90% muslims and 10% christains,for well over 25yrs,the muslim jihadist with the help of Arab supporter of APC militias tried to islamize the country to no avail,after so many yrs,we now ve a liberated nation bless by God and known as southern sudan! And we Nigerians also know the aspect of it sponsored by Northern politicians who fell out of power and are doing everything possible to distabalize GEJs regime!the good thing is that GEJ is not threatened by this,he is getting stronger day by day!
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by AdeCharity: 7:26am On May 29, 2012
mkmyers45: They have been periodic gunshots and 5 people have been killed in Yola,Adamawa, Whether a further escalation of yesterday's killing where an Igbo Trader was killed i cannot ascertain. there has also three bomb scares today...
job vacancies in nigeria; visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Yujin(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2012
We have already known that the northern muslims designed these amorphous terrorists called boko haram to islamize nigeria through the destabilization of the any sitting govt. and in the ensuing confusion swoop on defenceless christians in their regions. This is what is happening now. Any northern christian that rejoices over killings of Igbos and other southerners in the north should know that once the Igbos leave the north, it will be them alone facing those jihadists. Likewise the southerners that mock the northern christians when they are being attacked by those merchants of death for whatever reasons. Is the body of Christ divided? An army divided in the course of a war is bound to lose. Right now northern muslims are killing southern christians in the towns and cities while the fulanis are destroying the villages of northern christians. May the D-day comes, amen.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Ezegozie(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2012
[quote author=igosee]

I wonder why this problem is still unresolved. Why are we still living in sin and murder. It pains me to see my brothers being murdered. As for those that hate everything about the Igbos, jux understand that no matter what you do, our God will stil rescue us.... Since God didnt allow us die durin the war 1967-1970 (where millions faught hundreds) i dont think God will ever allow Igbos die.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Princesaha: 8:59am On May 29, 2012
This is d true story of what happened in yola. Some igbo traders were discussing in front of their shops cos they refused 2 open due to one of their kinsmen killed a day earlier when some people on bikes stopped and opened fire on them resulting 2 d death of seven of them with some injured. Even dis morning, d police and d army have cordoned d place and there is still confusion mostly among d igbo residents
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by bikerboy1(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2012
Prince saha: This is d true story of what happened in yola. Some igbo traders were discussing in front of their shops cos they refused 2 open due to one of their kinsmen killed a day earlier when some people on bikes stopped and opened fire on them resulting 2 d death of seven of them with some injured. Even dis morning, d police and d army have cordoned d place and there is still confusion mostly among d igbo residents

CONFIRMENTO!!! Dats the true story. Alongside the banning of motocycle in Six local govt, Yola inclusive.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by baslone: 11:06am On May 29, 2012
Austine.E:
...and tomorrow some muslim northern leaders will tell us that Boko Haram is fighting against injustice on them and as a result of gross poverty,by killing innocent igbo traders!you can fool some of the people some of the time but nt all the people,all the time!this is simply a Jihad on christains and it happened that igbos are majority christains in Nigerian and knowing that with igbos around,the can never and will never attempt to achieve their islamization agenda!....they shld remember the case of Sudan,with 90% muslims and 10% christains,for well over 25yrs,the muslim jihadist with the help of Arab supporter of APC militias tried to islamize the country to no avail,after so many yrs,we now ve a liberated nation bless by God and known as southern sudan! And we Nigerians also know the aspect of it sponsored by Northern politicians who fell out of power and are doing everything possible to distabalize GEJs regime!the good thing is that GEJ is not threatened by this,he is getting stronger day by day!

BH kill muslims,christians not ritualists, not okija worshippers!!!!
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Dagods(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2012
Nigeria:-gud people great nation. embarassed
Nigeria:-gud people great nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nigeria Experience / No Allowance For Officials On Foreign Medical Treatment – FG / Alaafin Visits Bourdilon As Southwest Prepares For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.