Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Admission On U.i Dlc Programme. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission On U.i Dlc Programme. (905 Views)

2015/2016 IMSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / 2015/2016 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission On U.i Dlc Programme. by olumideey(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2012
This is to inform you that the DLC admission process is still on.the following courses are available for any interested candidates who is to apply:
Faculty of social sciences
Economics
Psychology
Political science

Faculty of science
Statistics
Maths

Faculty of Art
English language
Linguistic
Communication and language art
History and Diplomatic studies

Faculty of Education

Educational Management
Guidance and counseling
Adult Education
Special Education
Human kinetics and Health Education
Teacher Education

With regard the certificate, the same certificate will be collected at the completion of the program me. foe further information contact 08059710324,08136810299,08075940143, Email us at wasiutunde84@yahoo.com,olumide_oyeyinka@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

...... / How The 2013 DOKITA Inter-medical School Quiz Went, From Start To Finish / Albert Einstein Vs Isaac Newton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.