Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect (15100 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by lekzwyc(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2012
I am crying for this Nation....
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by samchide(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2012
Alxmyr: 'Armed Robber and rogues are in states and National Assembly, what sort of laws do they make?'

These people are devil words can't define them ...can Nigeria ever get better ...this sin has gotten so deep that it now runs in the blood line of most Nigeria. Only in Nigeria when ones steals N200 he or she is a thief sentence to death if the victim is lucky goes to prison without trial. But when one steals N5billion above he receives award for great work. May the souls of all the civil servant those who died hustling to retrieve their pension fee but never succeeded and those who died on the que and all those who died some how some way in respect of this Pension scam continue to torment them and RIP

4 Likes

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by aljharem(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2012
Una never see anything LOL
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 2:41am On May 30, 2012
Terrible story. But wait a minute. If any of you here received a phone call tomorrow stating that your uncle or father has just been appointed federal oil minister, what would be your reaction, and how would you suddenly envision your future - financially speaking?

No need to say. WE KNOW that despite your loud noise here,YOU would jump up and down singing your lord's praises for bringing good fortune into your life.

DAMN LOUD MOUTHED HYPOCRITES - ALL OF YOU.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by thehomer: 3:48am On May 30, 2012
Isn't this the police pension scam? Why doesn't the police go on strike or something so that Nigerians saying rubbish like "it is their time" can shut up? After all, the current policemen are the ones who will be suffering 30 years down the line when they start fainting while on a queue to get their pension. Or do they lack the foresight to know that it will affect at least the vast majority of them since not all of them can become commissioners and what not?
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by kerosmen: 4:31am On May 30, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
see money
why u dey shout. Tifs
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 6:07am On May 30, 2012
This is the THIEF OF A SENATOR'S PICTURE!!!!
HIS HEAD SHOULD BE ON A PIKE!

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 6:30am On May 30, 2012
engineerd: This is the THIEF OF A SENATOR'S PICTURE!!!!
HIS HEAD SHOULD BE ON A PIKE!

By looking at his face, you can tell this man is of no good. Take a look at his vicious eyes and raggedy face from sleeping with prostitutes, excessive smoking and drinking; pretty sure he does this every night.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 6:42am On May 30, 2012
Political corruption, economic corruption, etc etc,. Corruption seems to have been assimilated as part of Nigeria culture. Perhaps GEJ should rename Nigeria as Corruption. I am sure, no students will protest.

President Goodluck Jonathan, the incumbent leader of the Federal Government of Corruption, has vowed to create five million jobs through scientific farming.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by nwanze2: 6:50am On May 30, 2012
Why una no wan wait make Obj call una names one by one, ndi oshi
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by ade2008(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2012
naija i hail thee. Corruption everywhere. Its only GOD that can save us
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by abdul123(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2012
am ready to go and burn down myself infront for national assembly to spark a revolution, who has got my back!!! am ready to go and burn down myself infront for national assembly to spark a revolution, who has got my back!!!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Chisustt: 7:36am On May 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Friends, this is real.. Pls just register through mine and inbox me and i'll Verify you, and send you the latest code for increasing your money! .

REGISTER THROUGH MY LINK.. . p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s
Just Remove This Symbols '' - '' In My Link and REGISTER!

p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s

At first, you'll Receive 100dollars.. IT IS LEGIT AND DO NOT MISS THIS GOLDEN CHANCE WHILE IT LAST. Make sure you register through my link before i'll give you the code because i'll cheek. p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s .

You can also share your link to friends. '' p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s ''

Charles Okorie!
World leader in home business,
training & development.

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by rexfada(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2012
This senator Etuk of a dude is damn greedy, out of N3bn u told ur colleagues it's N500m, and u still shared it with them. Na wa o!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Murphy7h4: 7:56am On May 30, 2012
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by obongoboy: 8:00am On May 30, 2012
u see why they don't want to hear the name B..U..H..A..R..I
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 8:27am On May 30, 2012
When the hunter become the bushmeat
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by onyengbu: 8:30am On May 30, 2012
obongoboy: u see why they don't want to hear the name B..U..H..A..R..I
Partly cos Buhari is not too different from them.

He has stolen millions before and has killed more than any individual in the country!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Reference(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2012
omo alaro:

Ofcourse there is: stop being sentimental. Vote for Buhari. He is the only man remaining on the side of the people. He could as well join them, remain quiet and take his share. He has refused to join them. Yet common people refuse to see this while looters join forces to fight and denigrade his name.

Vote him as what, as a senator or to head the senate. What control will any man have over the legislature. It appears you don't know how democracies work. My friend don't work to have a messiah to clean the country, work to clean it up yourself. If those men cannot be recalled or removed by the PEOPLE they represent they will remove anyone who opposes them including a Buhari in ANY capacity. That is how democracies work. The reason why Baba is bitter towards them is exactly what has just happened. They ate his bribes and still threw him out. You think these fellows fear the EFCC or any colouration of President.

The only way Buhari is going to succeed is for his party to gain an overwhelming majority in both house and not just anybody but at least three hundred people that think like him. Where do you get that and who will vote for them.

Pally, relax. Corruption will end when Nigerians, not Buhari says so.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Eazeee(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2012
abdul123: am ready to go and burn down myself infront for national assembly to spark a revolution, who has got my back!!! am ready to go and burn down myself infront for national assembly to spark a revolution, who has got my back!!!

i pity ur family because dia son is about 2 commit suicide 4 notin.. in as much as dia is no more subsidy on petrol, i promise 2 provide u wit 10 ltrs 4 dat ur suiside mission. u re about 2 do watz called ' 2 ZERO' cos norrin wil hapen wen u die
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by VEE2010(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2012
Who knows if this is an attempt to blackmail the probe panel just to distract our attention. There's no gain saying the fact that most Nigerian politicians/civil/public servants are so smart most especially in this kind of attitude just to get away with their loots. I just pray the Lord would open our eyes to see beyond the usual talks we hear most times.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Reference(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2012
VEE2010: Who knows if this is an attempt to blackmail the probe panel just to distract our attention. There's no gain saying the fact that most Nigerian politicians/civil/public servants are so smart most especially in this kind of attitude just to get away with their loots. I just pray the Lord would open our eyes to see beyond the usual talks we hear most times.

This is what we are saying. Sir, the worst disservice you can do is to create doubt. It kills momentum, it distracts and makes any hope of change impossible. If people cannot collectively speak and act against these things but wait for a messiah to clean their toilets for them it will not happen. Talk like this does not help.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2012
Baba was right....does he need to point out names again?!? #sealedlips. Ω̴̩̩̩̥♏ loving this country more π more daily.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Revolutnz: 9:57am On May 30, 2012
What are we going to do to these BABOONS in human skin?
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Upright750: 10:12am On May 30, 2012
Some people here are very hopeless and useless. I think some of us here think from their nose . everything you bless Mr President . Just tell me what concern him when a senator took bribe or a comity took bribe . look the same law makers will be the one to refuse signing of some act into law even when Mr President requested for it because they are the law makers. Just as they refused to remove the so called immunity from our crock governors and them selves . This things of looting is being there for ages but GEJ is doing anything possible to have a new Nigeria. if not for him would you know that all those thing is happening . is those things started happening to Today. it has being there for years but it was always covered but we have gotten somebody who is ready to let us know what is happening yet some of us are used by old cabal to fight the good one. dammit . Why is that some people here is self and so much tribalism that made them only to think Bad against Mr president . even those that said they have great knowledge yet they cant think with their head. what a shame. I can never be a great mountain with valley mentality.

1 Like

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by matoyeh(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2012
BlackPikiN: Sani Shu’aibu Teidi, [size=25pt]one of the suspects standing trial before the Federal High Court, Abuja, for the massive looting of the pension treasury, has alleged that he and other accomplices paid the Senator Aloysius Etuk-led Senate Committee a N3bn bribe in dollars.[/size]

The bribe, it was alleged, was to stall the prosecution of the accused persons.

The bribe scandal took another dimension following the mentioning of the name of the immediate past chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mrs Farida Waziri, who allegedly working with the mindset that the Senate Committee would make good its promise of stalling the case of the accused persons, also got a property located at Parakou Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, as bribe.

The principal suspect further alleged that the Senator Aloysius Etuk-led committee failed to fulfil an earlier promise of helping to stall their prosecution after collecting the N3bn contributory bribe.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the allegations are already causing ripples within the Senate committee.

[size=20pt]A source close to the principal accused, Dr. Teidi, said that the cause of the disaffection within the Senate committee was borne out of the discovery that, out of the N3bn obtained as bribe from the six accused, Senator Etuk attempted to outsmart his colleagues by declaring only N500million, a paltry one-sixth of the actual bribe he allegedly collected and also participated in the sharing.

The source added that Dr. Teidi and other accomplices paid the Sen. Etuk-led committee the N3bn bribe in dollars after Teidi was coerced into giving details of his assets/ properties, with the promise to soften the severity of his offence, after which he was asked to give out 50 per cent to them.

An obviously angry Dr. Teidi “felt betrayed by the Senate committee leadership’s greed and inability to properly handle our (the accused persons’) matter before” it, our source added, and he therefore resolved to make public all information on the botched agreement.

“In fact, the N3bn bribe offered the senate committee was contributed by all the accused persons, each with the amount of N500million. The committee made us believe that when we give the money being demanded, it will give us a safe landing, thereby escaping prosecution, but, to our greatest dismay, they only succeeded in cutting their own share,” the source quoted Dr. Teidi.[/size]

According to the source who pleaded anonymity, trouble started when the deputy chairman of the committee, Senator Kabiru Gaya got wind of the exact sum offered by the accused from an independent source, who is also his kinsman, a former director of the Police Pension Board and incidentally a relation of one of the accused standing trial before the Abuja Court and confronted Senator Etuk with his findings.

[size=20pt]The accused director, who hails from the same constituency with the Kano State-born Senator, alleged that he used his own pension loot to buy substantial shares in one of the national dailies, and was said to have approached Gaya to know why their case was yet to be quashed as promised after availing them of the N3bn bribe as requested – a disclosure which shocked the committee’s vice chairman.[/size]

The matter took a turn for the worse with Senator Etuk denying the charge levelled against him by the suspects, and other members allegedly lost confidence in him.

The Senator however did not pick the repeated calls made to his phone and neither did he respond to LEADERSHIP’s text messages which sought clarification over the matter.

[size=20pt]Senator Etuk had urged the EFCC, the police and other anti-graft agencies to investigate the allegation against him and his committee, claiming that it was the chairman of the task force team who had been trailing the committee with bribe offer to influence the pension scam investigation.
[/size]
He was quoted to have said that obtained evidence and fact would speak for itself when his committee’s report was submitted to the Senate, not the sentiment of a desperate fellow whose fraud and corrupt act has been exposed. “The committee never and will never request for bribe,” he said.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/25925/2012/05/28/n3bn_pension_scam_we_bribed_senate_committee_dollars_suspect.html
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Upright750: 10:14am On May 30, 2012
Some people here are very hopeless and useless. I think some of us here think from their nose . everything you blame Mr President . Just tell me what concern him when a senator took bribe or a comity took bribe . look the same law makers will be the one to refuse signing of some act into law even when Mr President requested for it because they are the law makers. Just as they refused to remove the so called immunity from our crock governors and them selves . This things of looting is being there for ages but GEJ is doing anything possible to have a new Nigeria. if not for him would you know that all those thing is happening . is those things started happening to Today. it has being there for years but it was always covered but we have gotten somebody who is ready to let us know what is happening yet some of us are used by old cabal to fight the good one. dammit . Why is that some people here is self and so much tribalism that made them only to think Bad against Mr president . even those that said they have great knowledge yet they cant think with their head. what a shame. I can never be a great mountain with valley mentality.

1 Like

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by udhedhe: 10:55am On May 30, 2012
Alxmyr: 'Armed Robber and rogues are in states and National Assembly, what sort of laws do they make?'

My dear, when OBJ s
may the same statement u just wrote now, they wanted to eat him all so what are we all talking about.A thief will continue to be a thief whether on uniform or not.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 11:00am On May 30, 2012
Thieves, rogues, robbers, pilferers. That is what we have as lawmakers. And they have d effontery to dare OBJ to mention names. Bunch of delusional keleptomaniacs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain / Ondo: 6,000 APC Members Defect To PDP / Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.