Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match (1615 Views)

Can You Beat My Level On Candy Crush? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by cooljoe(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2007
I see myself as an authority in PS2 soccer games, especially PES6, can anyone in here stand the heat, am in Port Harcourt, and am available, let meet and play.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by sniperwolf(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2007
Guy if you know my codename in my hood you wouldn'd say this. People call me KONAMI. You cann't stand a chance in PES 6
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by texazzpete(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
cooljoe:

I see myself as an authority in PS2 soccer games, especially PES6, can anyone in here stand the heat, am in Port Harcourt, and am available, let meet and play.

In PH abi? This weekend, i will make you my slave, just like King Jaja of opobo who was led into exile and Kunta Kinte the son of Omoro who was cast into slavery when he went into the bush to cut wood for a drum.

When i have enslaved you, i will go and collect tribute from my serfs in lagos (sniperwolf, ritchboi et al)
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by cooljoe(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
texazzpete:

In PH abi? This weekend, i will make you my slave, just like King Jaja of opobo who was led into exile and Kunta Kinte the son of Omoro who was cast into slavery when he went into the bush to cut wood for a drum.

When i have enslaved you, i will go and collect tribute from my serfs in lagos (sniperwolf, ritchboi et al)
sniperwolf:

Guy if you know my codename in my hood you wouldn'd say this. People call me KONAMI. You cann't stand a chance in PES 6
No need to scream, over here nobody plays with me anymore, they say am too good, I don't know how true that is, come on guys lets make plans, and lets see if you can stand the heat. Yours truly I think am the best in the business.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by cooljoe(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2007
I see you guys are now scared.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by texazzpete(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
Cooljoe,
Kindly cast me your number that i may know how to contact you for the great slaughter. I cannot sit idly by while assailed by the boasts of a jester. When i have won the first 5 games, i'll break your jaw so you can't beg for mercy cheesy

@sniperwolf
Lagos. First week of december. Your utter humiliation and subjugation.

do i need to say more?
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by sniperwolf(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
What can I say?
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by cooljoe(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2007
Really.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2007
I am PES fan too, not really a pro per se, though i once in a while embarrass some pro around me few times when i manage to pool all my concentration into the game.
I would have really luv to watch your match but unfortunately i cant, i am just too busy. If you guys really thrash out each other, please let me know, i will organize a sort of price for the winner, maybe a page on my site or something funny. So long guys, i was actually lookin about for a web site design job, just paused to see the
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by touche(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2007
Action speaks louder than words. undecided A lot of 'careers' have gone down the drain, egos badly bruised and bets lost (money and once a girlfriend, but i 'returned' her back) as a result of my deadly 4 - 2 - 4 formation. Can't go wrong with Adriano up front.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by Migines(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2008
I cant beat u on PES6. But i'll show u tragedy on PES5 & PES7.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by turn2: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ cooljoe:u stale man,everyone's playing pes8,u're still in 6,go love-vendor urself up tongue.no talk say na me tell u o.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by cooljoe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
Yeah, just turned over to PES 2008: The Legend Continues.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by texazzpete(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2008
Only dweebs move because others tell 'em to.
The maker of the PES series has apologized to fans for PES 2008s lameness, and has promised to go back to the drawing board for pes 2009

Pro Evolution Soccer creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has revealed that he's gone back to the drawing board for PES 2009 following the criticism of the 2008 edition on PS3.

"It's so far from what we wanted", Seabass said of PES 2008 on PS3 in an interview with PSM3 magazine in its latest issue (#95), echoing words said to CVG in October. "In fact," he continued, "we thought about delaying it but different factors meant we had to [release it]".

"As a developer, we've worked the same way since the days of the SNES. We're simply not set up for multi-platform development". But, asking us to look at the way the PS2 version panned out from the first to the last game, Seabass reassured that the development team is well on course to follow suit on PS3.

However, the criticisms levelled at PES 2008 on PS3 have forced the series' creator back a peg or two with PES 2009.

"PES 2009 is in development, but after hearing the criticism, we'll be taking it back to the drawing board. It might not be next year, but it will be soon", Seabass explained.

Hordes of people have returned their copies of PES 2008 in the UK, with a huge population now switching over to fifa 2008.

As for me, PES 6 is way more fun.
Re: Can You Beat Me In Pes6 Match by cooljoe(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hmm, never knew abot that.

(1) (Reply)

People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 / Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle / Core i5 2nd Gen Lenovo Thinkpad T420 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.