Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! (2943 Views)

Wealth: 10 Quranic Teaching / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / I Didn't Fast For One Day This Ramadan Subhanallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2012
vedaxcool: Day 4, passed, NO ANSWER provided by atheistboy to an otherwise "simple thing to do" question! Wednesday is closing in!

If you like, count to the year 2055, I am not playing by your strawman assignement.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy: If you like, count to the year 2055, I am not playing by your strawman assignement.

It looks like you just learnt the word 'strawman'. It is not a strawman assignment... you called it a simple 'maths trick' and you can't replicate it. After this, who can possibly take you seriously? ....
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
tbaba1234:

There are thousands of combinations using 114 chapters and an even sum of ayahs (using even and odd numbers) that would not give you this balance... The Quran uses one that does... That is the point here....

You really expect me to waste my time looking for one combination out of many?

tbaba1234:

It looks like you just learnt the word 'strawman'. It is not a strawman assignment... you called it a simple 'maths trick' and you can't replicate it. After this, who can possibly take you seriously? ....

Yes, you are right, it is not a strawman. Justa a waste of time. Thanks for the correction
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
Day 5, no answer from atheistboy to a "simple maths trick" with all the mordern softwares to cut corners still he can bot perform this simple maths trick, with all the alledge wealth his father has that makes it no longer needed for him to work, still he can't even afford a maths professor to help out in doing this "simple maths trick", wednesday is clossing in, hope atheistboy can find help . . . grin
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
vedaxcool: Day 5, no answer from atheistboy to a "simple maths trick" with all the mordern softwares to cut corners still he can bot perform this simple maths trick, with all the alledge wealth his father has that makes it no longer needed for him to work, still he can't even afford a maths professor to help out in doing this "simple maths trick", wednesday is clossing in, hope atheistboy can find help . . . grin

Hats off to you. You know how to troll.

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
I am not the cause of anybody olodoness . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

You still make no sense: grin quit trying abeg..... Why do you like exposing yourself like this?

Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... cheesy cool Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... [size=18pt]If you fail use 1-10[/size]... Tell me how much time it takes.

There are thousands of combinations using 114 chapters and an even sum of ayahs (using even and odd numbers) that would not give you this balance... The Quran uses one that does... That is the point here....

Id be waiting for the result of your experiment.

after you failed, you did the above which took you mores than 2 weeks to achieves, using mordern technology , i wonder what the gods of atheism will think about you grin grin grin grin grin maybe the term olodo might not be far from their minds! who knows
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by HyeBits: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
vedaxcool:

after you failed, you did the above which took you mores than 2 weeks to achieves, using mordern technology , i wonder what the gods of atheism will think about you grin grin grin grin grin maybe the term olodo might not be far from their minds! who knows

Never mind these atheist. They will always jump around without coming up with argument of reasoning. They are frustrated, they will never return from this state, Allah (Subuhannahu Wa Tahalah) has remarked.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^^^

i never do, their reasoning does not differ much from the pagans of mecca, Allah is always right, the way man has behaved for 1000s of years keeps repeating itself, pride and arrogance of shaytan is what they follow, may Allah guide them right!
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by Empiree: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:
tbaba1234, what did you take this morning?
I'd thought he had early morning shisha before posting grin. Anyways, interesting read. I can almost always spot any tbaba1234's thread just by reading headings. Even if he's anonymous. His style of writing seems abreast.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by yazach: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
The worst of creature is the one who denies the existence of Allah simply because their reasoning faculty is obsolete

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Treasury Bills / Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? / Would You Marry You're Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.