Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I'M NOT GAY, Says Charley Boy; Threatens To Sue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'M NOT GAY, Says Charley Boy; Threatens To Sue (4547 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Burna Boy Threatens Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'M NOT GAY, Says Charley Boy; Threatens To Sue by moderattor: 11:29am On May 29, 2012
The social media was abuzz recently with story about Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy being a gay and the head of illuminati in Nigeria. The story started in a publication by a national daily newspaper, National Mirror of Saturday, May 26, 2012.
In the story, Charly Boy was also reported to be making a move to take over as the number one gay in Nigeria. This, according to the story, would allegedly make Charly Boy take over the number one spot from the first publicly acclaimed gay, Pastor Roland Macaulay.
But in a reaction to the gay allegation, Charly Boy fumed at the publication and has vowed to sue National Mirror for publishing such damaging story about him. The former PMAN president said: ”Yesterday, I was an illuminate member. Today, a gay, tomorrow, sleeping with a coffin and the list is endless. When will they stop these lies”?
Stating further, the Area Father, as his fondly referred to, said "I read with total dismay in Saturday Mirror newspaper that I am a gay and head of illuminate. I have never sued before…but this time…," he threatened.
One thing that baffles some industry watcher is the fact the writer of the alleged damaging story is known to have close ties with Charly Boy. Hence, many are wondering if this is another media stunt from Charly Boy who is always in the habit of such publicity stunt (as seen in the picture above)?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Holding Hands With Girlfriend - Photos From Bank W Album Launch Redcarpet / 15 Artists Who Put Jamaica On The Map / [PHOTOS] Phyno Surprises Primary School Classmate With A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.