Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Would You Buy A Facebook Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Buy A Facebook Phone (670 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy A Facebook Phone by donguutti: 12:03pm On May 29, 2012
With pockets heavy from the success of its IPO, it seems FACEBOOK wants to become a hardware maker,
Speculation is rife on many tech sites about a FB phone which might be named "BUFFY", seems mark and
co have been hiring some ex-apple staff to work on it, and it would not be FB's first try.
With instagram and other nice apps the FB-phone might just be the competition that would force
Apple, Google's Motorola and Microsoft/Nokia to think twice about Mark and his 900million friends

so i would want to ask, would you buy a FB phone , where your FB friends become your phone book,and
ur wallpaper read "what is on your Mind"personally probably not, but i am optimistic about it,
maybe the "Man who brought FB to Nigeria" might be their first customer

http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/27/facebook-phone-3
http://thenextweb.com/facebook/2012/05/28/you-might-not-buy-the-facebook-phone-but-your-kids-will-and-thats-what-matters/
Re: Would You Buy A Facebook Phone by tonyx4x44(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2012
I would buy a Facebook phone but not the first version, Probably the 2nd or third when most of the eminent bugs have been fixed on one condition; if if has support for twitter API

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My Torch 9810 / Help With BB Storm / Bb Desktop Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.