Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead (24751 Views)

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / NTA Newsline TV Broadcaster Sele Eradiri Dead At 57. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Yeske2(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2012
Musiwa,,:
may her sweet soul find peace. we miss her.
Find peace, was she looking for that before? RIP dear Sele.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Tinyemeka(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2012
Too bad that the next time I'd be hearing about her after a very long time, is to read about her death. Bad loss. Missed her presentation on Newsline.

Where is Frank Olize by the way? Who knows?

What's this by the way about popular news-women and spinsterhood. Same thing happened to Tokumbo Ajayi; dying single. Abike Dabiri married at a pretty advanced age, if I'm not mistaken.

Is it that TV popularity alienates them from eligible suitors?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by azpekuliar: 5:24pm On May 29, 2012
kokoA: I grew up watching the likes of Sele Eradiri, Frank Olize, Abike Dabiri, etc on Newsline when NTA was NTA.. Eyah! May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!

Point of correction! the days before 24 hourTV, www, multichoice/cable networks...

RIP maam...I recall often refering to you as our Christian Amanpour. Your reportage signature " ....Sele Eradiri reporting for NTA News ." rings in my ears till this very day. cry
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by cesil92: 5:40pm On May 29, 2012
Still remembering her signature tune "Sele Eradiri reporting......." She shares the same birth day with me March 13
R.I.P A rare gem!
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by olivia19(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2012
may her soul rest in perfect peace. What is d cause oe her death?.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by 1uzotex(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2012
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Samasama: 6:57pm On May 29, 2012
Rest in peace
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by cindyrella(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2012
So sad. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by tlops(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2012
She was more of a reporter than a presenter..at least when I use to hear the name. The fact that she was a miss did not necessarily mean she had no child/ren.

Adieu Ma,
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by bee20(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2012
Who is dis logicmind individual askin wetin kill am? So insensitive; odas r talkn abt aw old she looks and sayin mauth stuff.. I mean, wats humanity turnin into.. We may nt know pple but we never speak ill of dm or talk disrespectfully or nt jus bng sensitive.. Disgustin.. Bluetooth sayin wat? Nonscence
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by obongtunji: 7:59pm On May 29, 2012
Rest in peace Sele........lop
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by kawkab: 8:27pm On May 29, 2012
its like a lot f people that go to India for surgery still die after they come back
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2012
bee20: Who is dis logicmind individual askin wetin kill am? So insensitive; odas r talkn abt aw old she looks and sayin mauth stuff.. I mean, wats humanity turnin into.. We may nt know pple but we never speak ill of dm or talk disrespectfully or nt jus bng sensitive.. Disgustin.. Bluetooth sayin wat? Nonscence

All these newbie sef. . .can you imagine this small girl bitchin about me like we be mate ? Oya face front before i hit that your small head. grin
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by sweethunibun(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2012
R.I.p madam. Did nta still got tales by moonlight on air show?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by predicta: 9:15pm On May 29, 2012
RIP.so sad,she will surely be missed.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Kelvin0(m): 4:19am On May 30, 2012
I'ts a pity ... I also grew up watching the late TOKUMBO AJAYI, late SELE ERADIRI, CYRIL STOBER, SENATOR ABIKE DABIRI, FATIMAH ABBAS HASSAN and so on. hmmm in doz dayz. Rip mama
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by jonnpedro: 4:34am On May 30, 2012
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, WE WILL SURELY MISS HER, SHE IS ONE OF MA BEST BROADCASTING ICONS, WE WILL REALLY MISS HER, MAY THE GOOD LORD RECEIVE HER SOUL.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by martins73: 7:32am On May 30, 2012
May her sweet gentle soul rest in perfect peace. She will surely be missed
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by VolvoS60(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fu-ck me ! So I cant air my opinion simply because she's dead ? Typical African always getting scared when issues of death come up.Dont fret buddy ! cheesy

Attention seeker. You need to grow up. You've posted rubbish throughout the entire thread. You don't have to eulogise the departed (after all, you didn't know her) but you don't have to mock her either.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by megxo(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2012
dats d 1 person dat glues me 2 na couch on sunday nyt 2 watch NTA, may ha soul rest in d bossom of da lord...............
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Welder(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2012
Rest In Peace. May your soul rest in Peace.

@Bluetooth, LogicMind etc; slow down guys; learn to respect the dead no matter what. Be careful what you say, if she aint married or died lookin like methuselah should never be your business. . .come on be human, where is the empathy?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by hildaa(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2012
REST IN PEACE
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by niddamugu(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2012
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by drgeorge1(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2012
Farewel d tranquil mind.. Nigerians shal miss u.. May d good Lord accept u in his bosom... Sele=RIP+
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by juman(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2012
tlops: She was more of a reporter than a presenter..at least when I use to hear the name. The fact that she was a miss did not necessarily mean she had no child/ren.

Adieu Ma,

Okaayy. I was trying to remember her face but difficult, but the name sound very familiar.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by jmaine: 4:03pm On May 30, 2012
RIP Maam
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by LaughterNoon(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2012
Just like yesterday, Sele just made me remember back in d days when growing up was so sweet and 9ice, i also remember the likes of RUTH BENEsomething OPIA, EUGENIA ABU, ISHA BABA AHMED, CYRIL STOBER, ZACK ORJI, KALU OTISI, AUGUSTA MADUEGBUNA, FRANK OLIZE, LATE TOKUMBO AJAYI i actually had a special crush on FATIMAH ABBAS HASSAN. May the soul of SELE ERADIRI and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of GOD rest in PEACE AMEN.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by edoyad(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2012
Sad news, but its the cycle of life I guess
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by cbayo: 10:14am On May 31, 2012
rest in peace our gud mother...
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by atuboweke(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2012
Too sad....her memorieswill forever live ;ong in our minds. BUT I HOPE THAT THE SACKING OF DOCTORS IN LAGOS DIDNT CAUSE THIS? IF YES!!! ONLY GOD WILL DEAL WITH ALL THOSE CONNECTED TO THAT.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by 84global(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2012
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust / One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.