Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Engineering Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineering Opportunities (817 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / What Are The Possible Job Opportunities For Graduates Of History/international Studies? / Would The University You Attend Determine Job Opportunities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineering Opportunities by NAIJAHEART: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2007

Are there opportunities for sons and daughters abroad in engineering especially residential & commerical buildings and infrastructure in Nigeria?
Re: Engineering Opportunities by olanajim(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
What area of engineering are you in? And where do you what to be? Do you have experience and how many years?
Re: Engineering Opportunities by NAIJAHEART: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2007
I personally have over 10 years in building services ,electrical services design, detailed or scheme design.Working with Developers, Architects, constractor
at various stage of a project as agreed depending on the budget ,or other factors.
Also do site site infrastructure strategy and design for government or Housing estates
Re: Engineering Opportunities by olanajim(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
You have enough experience to get a job or to start your own firm here. I do not know of any at moment but at times some firm send job vaccancy to our branch for interested applicant. Experience is the major factor in most of those vacancies. I will suggest you remain where you are if you are working and watch out for opening before you quit.

Kindly email me if you don't mind. I would link you to another person and then get your email address added to the group. That way, you would be able to recieve mails and cheak out your area of interest.

You may also add me on your YM list. We'll chat later.
Re: Engineering Opportunities by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ Naija Heart
Try www.lonadek.com Its a recruiting firm for engineering companies. i can assure you, you will get a job.
Just try and take your CV to there office.
They got me a job in a multinational engineering firm that just got to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help Fast / Banking Customer's Relationship Survey / Feedmill Courier Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.