Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

94ideas's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 94ideas's Profile / 94ideas's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by 94ideas: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Authenticbiz post=66466080]LESSON FIVE
How i make 80% of my sales in the u.s using proxy service.

Like i have been saying all along, i discovered a third party
resident in the U.S that can help me list my products on amazon
ebay,walmart, overstock e.t.c (based on their choosing).

All i do is buy the products from aliexpress, alibaba or 1688 (mostly) and ship some quantities to the company address in the U.S.

And once they receive it, they notify me. I pay $14 (about #5K) as their charge per month. They help me to do the following:

1. list my items on amazon or ebay and other U.S sites
2. Fulfill the order by themselves or use FBA if i ask them to once people order for any of my products.

That's all.

NB-They charge 15% of listing price as commission. Because they will also settle amazon commission from the 15%. While i keep 85% of my profit.

If your products sell well, you may make over $400 in profits alone per month with just $100 worth of products by turn-over depending on how fast your shipment arrives their u.s address.

You can not sell in the u.s as a nonresident. That's why
I use a third party agent that is RELIABLE. So, to sell on amazon,eBay, Walmart e.t.c, you will either live in the u.s or use a proxy/third party firm.

Some people may claim to be selling on amazon from Nigeria BUT it's a BIG LIE. It may be amazon affiliate they are running,which I also do.

All you need to know is covered in my book:

"HOW TO SELL IN THE U.S USING PROXY SERVICE"

Just try and be among the 100 lucky persons that will
request for the book at the end of these lessons
and you will have FREE.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Questions! Questions!! Questions!!!

Head on to Lesson Six.
[Really grateful for these informations, I hope to get your ebook , thanks]
Business / Re: Make Money In Data Reselling With An Ecommerce Website by 94ideas: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Smartjohns:
It has been proved severally that telecom is the new oil well in Nigeria.

A country with over 90Million mobile users, why don't you venture into it and maximize profit.

I'm a long time seller and developer the best way to maximize profit as a Data Reseller is by running a corporate website where anyone can order for your services easily at all time.

I can teach you the trade and lecture you all through.

Kindly drop your Email or WhatsApp Line and I'd contact you.

interested.
sammieideas@gmail.com
Literature / Re: Bibliophobia; The Moribund Art Of Reading by 94ideas: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
And now, with the advent of the internet and its glittering concomitants, which has made information easily accessible to all and at laser-quick speed, one would expect an 'oil boom' in the reading department, or a generation of readers if you will.

Unfortunately, a downward trajectory in academics is the phenomenon de jour. Youthful hands that are meant to fan the embers of scholarship have been diverted and put to use in areas that border on the mundane, inconsequential and unproductive: ranging from petty Twitter squabbles to mindless Facebooking and celebrity gossips, to mention but a few.

If you tell a teenage boy that "the pen is mightier than the sword'', his rejoinder would most likely be: "Yes, I agree, but the blitz of Instagram is mightier than the pen".

The activities of our lovely ladies must also be brought to the front burner—the ones among them that regard books as an anathema, but idolize the 'selfie stick' the same way Mozart reverred the Harpsichord. Word on the street is that a certain Naija babe is prohibitive favourite to clinch the Nobel Peace Prize for 'most selfies taken in a month'. Okay, that was a joke.

Before you begin with the verbal missiles, I should make it clear that 'selfie-taking and co' are not bad per se, and that goes without saying that I too have had a fair share of social media razzmatazz. They only become a cause for worry when they are slide-stepping for the front row with the things that actually matter, or worse, take precedence over them.

As we all know, reading and writing are mutually exclusive: the less you do of the former, the more the latter suffers. Little wonder why poor writing skills stems from people failing to avail themselves of the serendipities that books are known to furnish one with.

A major bête noire for me has always been the grammatical and spelling errors that are rife on social media platforms—a huge chunk of the culprits being youths and young adults—. In a bid to 'feel among' and follow fad, in a bid to short-circuit conversations, people resort to using slangs or writing in short-hand when passing their message across—all of which inflicts a heavy toll on their writing skills in the long run.

I used to joke with my buddies that a time would come when formal and application letters would look like this: "Hey yo, I reli nid dis job, sir. Pls, I wuld appreciate if u gave favourable consideration 2 my letter. Tnx, urs faithfully". Funny, right?

The reading-solely-to-pass-exams syndrome is also another corollary of Bibliophobia. To worsen matters, most of what is 'crammed' is ultimately forgotten on completion of exams since information is never transferred from short-term to long-term memory. The rationale behind this practice is not far-fetched: many people consider reading to be a Donkey work (students being the most culpable)

A seismic psychological shift away from this wrongheaded mindset would not only help in engendering a habit of reading, but also aid in removing the blinkers off people's eyes until they begin to view books as therapeutic and fail-proof mediums in sating intellectual curiosity.

Some people also take to selective reading. And their reason is usually predicated on the grounds that certain books have no utility in praxis. While I can slightly identify with their viewpoint and think a signal-to-noise ratio would help in preventing information overload, or what we call 'infobesity', I am still of the belief that no knowledge is wasted.

Another old chestnut you hear ad nauseam is that too much reading overworks the brain. A joke of the century I must say, considering the fact that the human brain is made up of over 14 billion cells and connections, which when optimally utilized is capable of storing all of the information in the world.

I would part on this note: while money like oxygen is necessary for survival, it is not the purpose of living; for the renown that wealth confers on an individual is fleeting and frail; mental excellence on the other hand is a lasting possession; seek it, acquire it, and even the sky would not be your limit, but rather a springboard to greater and more giddier heights.

thank you

1 Like

Religion / Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 94ideas: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Darkrebel:
kumuyi can lie ..chaii

people think cars--aeroplanes-telescopes e.t.c are great inventions.. nahhhhh

Religion is the greatest invention ever in History

strange u dont know christianity ain't no religion ...it is a way of life ....u r either in or out...#churches & fellowships ain't christianity
Religion / Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 94ideas: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Scripture disagree with u dearest "Who is he,sir,that i may believe in him" John 9:36 (dats after the Healing)

did u take time to read down verse :38

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.