Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jackie Chan Movies - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jackie Chan Movies (3935 Views)

I Hate Jackie Chan Movies Nd Love Jet Li Do U??????? / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li. Who Do You Think Will Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan Movies by robby1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2006
Zahymaka:

To know how much of a Jackie fan I am, I converted everyone in my house to Jackie.
you nare not more of a fan than me zahymaka. i actually changed my first name to "jakie-chan", and u dont know half of what i know of him. i have 90 out of his 97 movies both the ones in english and those in his language {i.e, those he started his career with} (i am not kidding pls ). rigth now he has two movies in production (kung-fu panda and 90 mins); one movie undrgoing finalization (rob-b-hood) ; and the one they are still planing (rush hour 3) to be frleased in 2008. i am just waiting for them to be released so i can grab them for my collection. Whatch out y'all. i will be in the guiness world record for the best collection of jakie chan movies
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by elampiro(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
Jackie's films are never boring, always lively and interesting.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by Fimmy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2006
pls is FEARLESS Jet li's new movie?
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by gidig(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
I have absolute respect for jackie Chan. In this days of 'processed rope' fights that has made everyone in Hollywood a martial arts,he pays homage to his heritage as a fighter and an actor.And for records, RUsh Hour opened te foodgate of Black/Chinese Collaboration in hollywood. Jet Li is great too but poerson to person combat typr movies should be given to Jackie Chan.No one else comes near in Hollywood or any other wood for that matter.

His Autobiography is out.Saw it on Lagos Island.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by Idekeson(m): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2006
Can't stand him. Too childish.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by gidig(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2006
@idekeson

That is his style. There is nothing bad if one can add a little slapstick humour into fighting.You must admit that so much thinking and planning go into that. After Bruce Lee, this guys brought some oriential magic to Hollywood.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by Idekeson(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2006
Should be on Disney or Nickelodoen. grin
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by eveseh(f): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2006
i love rush hour it's cool
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by gidig(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2006
@idekeson

Not a bad idea. call him and tell him bfeore he becomes a pesioner!
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by Z4M4eva(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2006
The movie "Rush Hour" is like sooo kool !!
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by Zahymaka(m): 3:19am On Apr 24, 2006
r_o_b_b_y, you must agree with me that there's no yardstick for measuring how much of a fan one is. He's one of the few actors I admire but I'm not fanatical.

I don't like arguing but I sure am happy that someone else (you) holds him in such high regard as may surpass mine.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by visitkcj(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2006
Jakie's movies are good,
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by visitkcj(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2006
Pls is "rush hour 3" out!,
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by Zahymaka(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2006
Not yet. There're some problems with Chris Tucker who's making lots of demands. Read http://www.movieweb.com/news/72/8472.php and http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8532643/.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by PLAYBOY3(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2006
Yeah !!! Jackie Chan [/b]he is a real stunt doing the real movie with no fake trick

I LOVE [b]JACHIE CHAN
smiley
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by yemstar(f): 3:25am On May 16, 2006
Me too!! grin he's talented and funny grin I especially like rush hour 1 and 2, shanghai knights, medallion and armour of god
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by ciaragirl(f): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2006
i love his movies,but i love rush hour da most
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by brokenwing: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2007
to me the best of jackie's movies would rush hour with chris tucker, it is filled with comedy action and suspense. here he goes to show his skill for jumping and a whole lot more.
Re: Jackie Chan Movies by iice(f): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
Drunken Master! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibomma - I Bomma.com Telugu Movies List / Yvonne Nelson Involved In An Accident, Loses Right Leg In A New Movie (photo) / Irdeto2 & Conax Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.