Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Job For Your Idle Truck - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Job For Your Idle Truck (863 Views)

Dont Be Idle In 2015 / Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? / New,used & Idle Tipper Trucks, Van/buses Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job For Your Idle Truck by wayup: 8:29pm On May 29, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,

Who is there that his/her good truck is lying with no job or no enough work to do? Let him call this no 08152972323 and we can then talk. Before you call, these are the requirements:

1. Your vehicle should be in Lagos

2. The documents of your truck should be completed and valid

3. Your driver must be hard-working with valid driver's license and resident in Lagos with proof of integrity and 3 reputable guarantors.

4. The engine of your truck must be in good condition to travel to any in the country.

5. Your trucks must carry all-covered body (Back) like the pictures shown

6. The owner should be ready to be identified even to his/her residence

7. The trucks will first be inspected before accepted

8. The trucks should be of 30ton(trailer) & 15tons(single)-- this can be open sided body

Other term/condition shall be discussed as you call. If you have any of the trucks above call me on 08152972323

NB: It is only one truck of each that is needed for now, therefore quickly call me for more information

(1) (Reply)

Payza Dollar Buyer Needed / Submit Proven Business Ideas / My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.