Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Chaos @ Federal Civil Service Comm Abj Over Foreign Affairs Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chaos @ Federal Civil Service Comm Abj Over Foreign Affairs Job (1413 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaos @ Federal Civil Service Comm Abj Over Foreign Affairs Job by kelvincoll(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2012
First the commission tried using a web portal which didnt work out (similar to what happened during customs recruitment last year) i wonder who has contracted the web job. Office was open @ 10am on a monday oo only for dem to tell all waiting to go to their geopolitical zones to pick, fill and submit the form there which was later distributed there sha. Mehn see graduates running and jumping fences just to get the form.Some left lagos and all other states just to pick the form for the foreign affairs job vacancy. i wonder when this country would be organised. I so pity all of them as such jobs (Foreign affairs ministry) may not get to the ordinary applicant but for the kids of those in ''higher'' places. gudluck all d@ applied.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy!!! / Urgent Job In Portharcourt / Graduate Assistant Executive - Learning And Education At PWC job opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.