Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu (1968 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / MKO Abiola: How He Died - Dr Ore Falomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2012
Knowing fully well that Nairaland is fuelled with tribalism and that a thread like this will be misconstrued as a tribal one, I want to categorically tell tribal bigots to leave this thread asap. Market no open today.

Now to the main topic of discourse.

The latest GEJ's gaffe of renaming a pretigious school such as Unilag to Moshood Abiola University(MAU) made me to start thinking that MKO is the most celebrated Nigerian for doing nothing other than winning an election and being denied the opportunity to lead this country. While I think he deserves a place in our history, I also think that his worth is accentuated(does this word exist?). Some people have been calling for the declaration of June 12 as democracy day citing the fact that that election was the most credible in the history of Nigeria. No, who gets the credit for that. Is it MKO Abiola or Humphrey Nwosu who was the electoral officer at that time.

Nairalanders, I need your thought on this. And pls no bigotry. Thanks

Afam
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 3:53am On May 30, 2012
afam4eva: Knowing fully well that Nairaland is fuelled with tribalism and that a thread like this will be misconstrued as a tribal one, I want to categorically tell tribal bigots to leave this thread asap. Market no open today.

The latest GEJ's gaffe of renaming a pretigious school such as Unilag to Moshood Abiola University(MAU) made me to start thinking that MKO is the most celebrated Nigerian for doing nothing other than winning an election and being denied the opportunity to lead this country. While I think he deserves a place in our history, I also think that his worth is accentuated(does this word exist?). Some people have been calling for the declaration of June 12 as democracy day citing the fact that that election was the most credible in the history of Nigeria. No, who gets the credit for that. Is it MKO Abiola or Humphrey Nwosu who was the electoral officer at that time.

Afam

Nwosu together with IBB deserves some commendation for conducting such an election. But IBB destroyed his own reputation. Yes, the election was free, fair, cheap and peaceful. There was just no way such a system could be corrupted other than annulment. Just no way. There were two posters in each polling unit: MKO and Tofa. If you are for MKO, line up behind his poster and same for Tofa. Number counted and voting is over. There was nothing like thuggery, ballot snatching, ballot stuffing etc. Infact, before declaration of results, congratulatory messages were already being expressed and the news was all over the place that MKO had won even in Kano and Northern states. What remained was mere official pronouncement. Then the drama started. Even Nwosu was still announcing results in defiance of military orders before he was abducted. He deserves recognition for his courage, efforts and for inventing what seemed to be primitive voting system but was essentially a panacea to our corrupt attitude.

The argument that June 12 be recognised as democracy day is not solely as a result of election being free and fair, which in any case was not due to efforts of MKO. The reason stems from the fact that Nigeria, on that day attained nationhood, which of course was short lived. Since independence, that was the first election that tribalism was not a factor, that religion did not count much and sentiments were put aside to elect someone. It was criminal to have cancelled such an election. MKO showed that irrespective of your ethnic group, "the son of the soil mantra" was nonsense.

Can Buhari win Yenegoa today? I don't think so. Can GEJ win Kano or Kastina today, I don't think so. Such a seemingly impossible task was demystified in 1993. For being a symbol of unity and for his courage to risk his own life, with sequence of events that ultimately led to the present political order, I think he deserves recognition and there is no better way than to recognise that day that Nigeria essentially become a nation.

Does Nwosu deserve an award, recognition? Yes,he rightly deserves such. He wrote a book which documented the shenanigans of the era.

Nwosu yes, Maurice Iwu No grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Ufeolorun(m): 4:10am On May 30, 2012
Abiola could have collected money and ignore the mandate freely given to him by the people but he didn't,he was steadfast in pursuit of his political right.
June 12 is the real democracy day leave Unilag the way it is.
I feel sorry for Jonathan attimes cos it seems this man is caught in a situation where he doesn't know what to do and those who should help are just messing about,this missteps are justtoo much for a sitting president.If Jona has got no one looking out for him at leaset his mom is alive,she needs to step in,seriously.
Anyways
Taking this thread in good faith will be difficult for many because of your reputation.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by ektbear: 4:14am On May 30, 2012
afam4eva:
MKO is the most celebrated Nigerian for doing nothing other than winning an election and being denied the opportunity to lead this country.

This is "nothing other", to you? undecided

It seems significant to me...
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 4:18am On May 30, 2012
They're both useless, and worthless..

Anyone associated with IBB is worthless..

Phuck the both of them, with a capital F!!

Nigeria is what it's today because of these people... Every time I think about how good Nigeria could have been - my anger towards these people grows...

Phuck them!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 4:19am On May 30, 2012
I love Nigeria too much to celebrate these cowards... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by ektbear: 5:28am On May 30, 2012
Having reflected more on this post, I've come to the conclusion that fighting for democracy in Nigeria and trying to defend his mandate probably was not worth it for MKO.

What is the point of doing this if ~20 years later, your sacrifice will be regarded by folks like afam as simply "doing nothing other than"?

Sticking your neck out for Nigerians probably isn't worth the trouble.

It would have maximized his interest to just sell his mandate to the military and continue to let them rule.

Today, Nigeria would still be under military rule, probably.

Fighting for Nigerians or Nigeria is a noble thing to do definitely, but one of those things which you won't be rewarded or regarded for, it seems.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 5:44am On May 30, 2012
Abiola died for his dream of ruling Nigeria...Just like Ojukwu became irrelevant because of his dream of ruling Nigeria...

Fela Kuti died for Nigeria!!

Gani Fawehinmi died for Nigeria!!

All our service men killed during the civil war died for Nigeria!!

The young guy killed during #OccupyNigeria protests died for Nigeria!!

I can go on, and on...

After reading about the MKO guy, I just can't like him... He wanted to rule, and he died for that... cool
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 6:39am On May 30, 2012
While writing my article on Alhassan Dantata, I used Chief MKO Abiola as an example. Alhassan advised his descendants never to get involved in partisan politics.

Chief Abiola would have been honoured by the government even if he had not contested the June 12 elections. There are many chapters in the man's life, but unfortunately, all his contributions have been forgotten because he got involved in partisan politics. Today, he is primarily known for the June 12 elections, the ITT allegations (most of the people who tell the tale can't tell you what he stole or how he stole it) and the allegations regarding Babangida's coup. His contributions to education, sports (national stadium abuja, abiola babes, use of his aircraft, he was even robbed in Zaire), pan-africanism, the economy (Berec, Concord, Abiola Farms, RCN, etc), philanthropy, religious tolerance, the accounting profession, music (Decca, his band, Sir Shina Peters, etc) and many more have been forgotten.

I'm busy at the moment, but hopefully, when I'm done, I'll be back to write on the chapters in this man's life.

(By the way, I believe the National Stadium Abuja should be named after him, since it was his idea. I'm against naming Unilag after him).

The logic behind Alhassan's advice? Partisan politicians often have opponents that are prepared to do anything to soil their name, knock them out of power, etc. Aliko Dangote is widely acclaimed, but he would quickly lose support, power, good name, money and gain enemies if were to get involved in partisan politics.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 6:46am On May 30, 2012
A few questions for the house.who actually annulled the election;was it ibb or was it humprey nwosu?
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 6:51am On May 30, 2012
IBB did
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2012
afam4eva: [s]Knowing fully well that Nairaland is fuelled with tribalism and that a thread like this will be misconstrued as a tribal one, I want to categorically tell tribal bigots to leave this thread asap. Market no open today.[/s]

The latest GEJ's gaffe of renaming a pretigious school such as Unilag to Moshood Abiola University(MAU) made me to start thinking that[b] MKO is the most celebrated Nigerian for doing nothing other than winning an election and being denied the opportunity to lead this country. [/b]While I think he deserves a place in our history, I also think that his worth is accentuated(does this word exist?). Some people have been calling for the declaration of June 12 as democracy day citing the fact that that election was the most credible in the history of Nigeria. No, who gets the credit for that. Is it MKO Abiola or Humphrey Nwosu who was the electoral officer at that time.

Afam

angry angry angry angry

You didnt start the thread with good gesture so, it must be diverted ! Btw,wasnt jonathan folks praising him for a free and fair elections in 2011 even more than Jega ?
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2012
afam4eva: [s]Knowing fully well that Nairaland is fuelled with tribalism and that a thread like this will be misconstrued as a tribal one, I want to categorically tell tribal bigots to leave this thread asap. Market no open today.[/s]

The latest GEJ's gaffe of renaming a pretigious school such as Unilag to Moshood Abiola University(MAU) made me to start thinking that[b] MKO is the most celebrated Nigerian for doing nothing other than winning an election and being denied the opportunity to lead this country. [/b]While I think he deserves a place in our history, I also think that his worth is accentuated(does this word exist?). Some people have been calling for the declaration of June 12 as democracy day citing the fact that that election was the most credible in the history of Nigeria. No, who gets the credit for that. Is it MKO Abiola or Humphrey Nwosu who was the electoral officer at that time.

Afam

angry angry angry angry

You didnt start the thread with good gesture so, it must be diverted ! Btw,wasnt jonathan folks praising him for a free and fair elections in 2011 even more than Jega ?
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Pukkah: 7:06am On May 30, 2012
It's unfortunate that the greatest loser in this was MKO Abiola. It amounts to a travesty or utter ignorance or a deep sense of ingratitude to say that a man who paid the supreme sacrifice did nothing. Were you not around when the events unfolded?

Such a shallow view may even affect or greatly limit the extent to which Nigerians may make sacrifices for this beleagured country. Afterall, those who did before are not appreciated. This is rather sad because it means the country might continue this way, or worse, with no one ready to stick out his/her neck out for a bunch of ingrates or envious people.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Pukkah: 7:08am On May 30, 2012
chima12: A few questions for the house.who actually annulled the election;was it ibb or was it humprey nwosu?

IBB annulled it. Nwosu even tried to announce the results of a few states against all odds.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Akanbiedu(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2012
shymmex: Abiola died for his dream of ruling Nigeria...Just like Ojukwu became irrelevant because of his dream of ruling Nigeria...

Fela Kuti died for Nigeria!!

Gani Fawehinmi died for Nigeria!!

All our service men killed during the civil war died for Nigeria!!

The young guy killed during #OccupyNigeria protests died for Nigeria!!

I can go on, and on...

After reading about the MKO guy, I just can't like him... He wanted to rule, and he died for that... cool

Yeah but more importantly, Nigerians voted overwhelming for him. You must also consider that Abiola contested against a northerner, Tofa and won him in his polling booth. That should tell you how significant the election was. Can you compare with what we have now?

Ufeolorun: Abiola could have collected money and ignore the mandate freely given to him by the people but he didn't,he was steadfast in pursuit of his political right.
June 12 is the real democracy day leave Unilag the way it is.
I feel sorry for Jonathan attimes cos it seems this man is caught in a situation where he doesn't know what to do and those who should help are just messing about,this missteps are justtoo much for a sitting president.If Jona has got no one looking out for him at leaset his mom is alive,she needs to step in,seriously.
Anyways
Taking this thread in good faith will be difficult for many because of your reputation.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by icez: 11:13am On May 30, 2012
[/b][b]
bayooooooo:

Nwosu together with IBB deserves some commendation for conducting such an election. But IBB destroyed his own reputation. Yes, the election was free, fair, cheap and peaceful. There was just no way such a system could be corrupted other than annulment. Just no way. There were two posters in each polling unit: MKO and Tofa. If you are for MKO, line up behind his poster and same for Tofa.

Are you sure this happened during the presidential election?
During presidential elections, there were ballot papers.
Maybe it happened during local elections.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 11:19am On May 30, 2012
People often get confused by the voting system. In 1991 we used the open ballot system (I.e. No ballot papers, you queue behind a picture of your candidate), while in 1993 we used the modified open ballot system (I.e. You thumb-printed the ballot paper in secret, joined the queue and dropped the paper in a transparent ballot box).
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 11:33am On May 30, 2012
Below is a picture of Chief Abiola casting his vote on June 12, 1993. Does anybody remember the controversy about Chief Abiola's agbada?

My two favourite moments from NTA's coverage of the elections in June 1993.

1) During the debate, Chief Tom Ikimi raised the ITT corruption allegation and claimed that, in a newspaper interview, Chief Abiola admitted that he was involved in it. Chief Abiola responded, "you are ignorant, so let me educate you..." I can't remember the rest.

2) On the election day, the spokespersons of the NRC and the SDP were on a live discussion programme. The NRC spokesman claimed that Chief Abiola broke the law that states that there should be no campaigning or display of party symbols on election day and at the election venues. He claimed that there was a white horse (the symbol of SDP) on Chief Abiola's agbada. Jonathan Zwingina, the spokesman of the SDP, replied that he didn't know what the NRC spokesman was complaining about, because if you look closely, you'll observe that that is a unicorn, not a horse.

Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Pukkah: 11:40am On May 30, 2012
naptu2: Below is a picture of Chief Abiola casting his vote on June 12, 1993. Does anybody remember the controversy about Chief Abiola's agbada?

1) During the debate, Chief Tom Ikimi raised the ITT corruption allegation and claimed that, in a newspaper interview, Chief Abiola admitted that he was involved in it. Chief Abiola responded, "you are ignorant, so let me educate you..." I can't remember the rest.

2) On the election day, the spokespersons of the NRC and the SDP were on a live discussion programme. The NRC spokesman claimed that Chief Abiola broke the law that states that there should be no campaigning or display of party symbols on election day and at the election venues. He claimed that there was a white horse (the symbol of SDP) on Chief Abiola's agbada. Jonathan Zwingina, the spokesman of the SDP, replied that he didn't know what the NRC spokesman was complaining about, because if you look closely, you'll observe that that is a unicorn, not a horse.

MKO even challenged them to provide evidence if they had any.

The days leading to the annulment were interesting. It is a pity that the election was eventually annulled by IBB.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
Letter of appreciation from MKO Abiola’s family to President Jonathan!

Your Excellency, We wish to publicly offer our profound appreciation for your unprecedented recognition of the late Chief MKO Abiola, the ideals he lived by and the noble cause he died for. As you honoured him, we honour you. We have watched in dismay and bafflement, the futile efforts of previous governments to bury the uncommon heroism of MKO Abiola.

While looking ahead to your plans to shepherd this nation, you looked behind to acknowledge those you paved the path you now tread. Many sing by rote, the words “the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain” while you embody that principle. Your labour over our country will never be in vain, by the grace of the Almighty Allah.

As our leader, you chose the time and manner that you would honour this great Nigerian. It was without our input but with our full approval. His sacrifices and contributions across every sphere of public life are too numerous to list. There has never been a philanthropist on the scale of MKO Abiola in the history of Nigeria. His oft-repeated life’s ambition was to touch the life of every Nigerian one way or another.

[b]He may have succeeded in the area of education alone. In March 1990, he donated N1m (equivalent of N40 million in 2010) to each State University, N50,000 (N2 million in 2010) to each Federal University for student welfare, N20,000 (N800,000 in 2010) to the libraries of each Federal University and N25,000 (N1 million in 2010) to each Polytechnic and College of Education. He is credited with the construction of 63 secondary schools and 41 libraries. He established Abiola Bookshops to provide affordable, locally produced textbooks in the 1980s when imported textbooks became out of the reach of ordinary Nigerians when the Naira was devalued.

He awarded over 1,000 scholarships to deserving students in tertiary institutions at home and abroad. In addition those awarded by the Federal Government, MKO Abiola awarded bursaries to every single student from Ogun State. For every N500 they received from the Federal government, they received N250 from MKO Abiola. To delve into his contributions in sports, culture and welfare would turn this letter into a thesis. In politics as in philanthropy, he is unequalled. He broke tribal and religious barriers to a clear victory.

He chose the path of valour and fought for the collective will of Nigerians from the four corners of this nation and everywhere in between. He willingly returned from exile, knowing the consequences of that action, prepared to pay with his life. The circumstances of his death shook the polity to its foundations and established the democracy we enjoy today, by far the longest period of rule by the people in our history.

He lost his wife, the late Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, his businesses were decimated yet he voluntarily stayed in detention, rejecting conditional release. He died refusing to betray the mandate given to him by those who betray his memory today. No honour is too great for one of the men and women who laid down their lives for the democracy we enjoy today, that enables some to take to the streets, uttering irresponsible, abhorrent nonsense.

We take a leaf from your book and illustrate the line “help our youth the truth to know”. The government of Egypt named a school after him in appreciation of his contribution after a devastating earthquake. Egyptians did not take to the street yet to their eternal shame, some people in Lagos did. But as the great man would say, as one is crying one should still see. The machinations and motives of those sponsoring the protests are obvious.[/b]

If thirteen years of deafening silence from the Federal Government built on the blood of this man could not diminish his legacy, the actions of a few hooligans and rascals with no sense of history will certainly not. All glory and honour reside in the hands of the Almighty Allah, a righteous judge.

MKO Abiola will not be denied. We now turn to those groups who feel that their positions have been threatened by an unprecedented act of grace by Your Excellency and urge them to desist. The general elections are three years away. There is no need for blind panic or for using MKO Abiola’s name and the larger issue of June 12th to score cheap political points against the ruling party. We urge them to focus on the task of national and regional development. We assure you of our support of any decision you take in this matter. We had no expectation of your gracious gesture and neither did MKO Abiola.

He was driven by his love for Nigeria, not by the anticipation of honours. The few words you spoke provided justice and peace. No “masthead” can ever do that. We are satisfied and we are appreciative. You have acted as one who fears God and seeks to lead in justice and truth according to His will. In the final analysis and in view of the fickleness and short memory of some “students”, that is all that matters.

We conclude with the assurance that your honouree would not be disturbed by this furore were he alive to witness it. When we would tell him we don’t like his nickname of Father Christmas and ask him why he gives so much, he would say that he is not doing it for the people but for Allah and that if he helps a thousand people and only one remembers that’s enough for him. It is enough for us too as is the certain fact that in due course, each of us will go where MKO Abiola has gone and leave children behind.

With profound gratitude,

Alhaji (Chief) Mubashiru Abiola

Chief (Mrs) Adebisi Abiola

Chief (Mrs.) Omolola Abiola – Edewor

Alhaji Olalekan Abiola

Miss Ayobami Abiola

Alhaji Jamiu Abiola

Mrs Bolanle Akande

Mr Abdul Abiola

http://solakuti.com/letter-of-appreciation-from-mkos-family-to-president-jonathan/
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by tpia5: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
naptu2: Below is a picture of Chief Abiola casting his vote on June 12, 1993. Does anybody remember the controversy about Chief Abiola's agbada?

what was the controversy about his agbada?

as per ITT- i dont know anything about it besides fela's song titled ITT.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by tpia5: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
why is nairaland's server overwhelmed as per message i keep getting?
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Tpia, I'm on the move at the moment, but I'll attempt answering your questions. Forgive me for any mistakes, I don't have the opportunity to cross-check facts, I'm recounting from memory.

MKO Abiola, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti and Olusegun Obasanjo attended the same secondary school in Abeokuta (think it was Baptist Boys High School). Wole Soyinka also attended the school, but he was in a different set/year. Fela's dad, Reverend Ransome-Kuti was the principal. MKO was editor of the school magazine and OBJ was his deputy.

MKO was from a poor, humble background. He sold firewood in order to earn a living. He later formed a band, which played at local events, in order to earn money to eat.

He got a scholarship to study at Glasgow University and earned a first class degree in accounting.

He worked at various institutions, including Barclays Bank, but the greatest source of controversy was the time he spent at International Telephones and Telegraph (ITT). He rose from being an accountant to being (was it executive director? Vice president?) Head of their africa section. So, the first allegation is that he "tricked? Blackmailed?" a top official of the company in order to get this position. Although he headed the africa section, he spent a lot of his time in the United States, got involved in business there and made a lot of money. Second allegation says that he used his connections to get contracts from the Murtala Regime. According to the allegations, ITT was supposed to supply (It changes every time I hear the tale) to P&T. It is alleged that he made a lot of money from those contracts.

I'll be back in a second.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by tpia5: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
^ thanks.

MKO was from a poor, humble background. He sold firewood in order to earn a living. He later formed a band, which played at local events, in order to earn money to eat.

i knew (ie heard) he grew up poor, but i didnt know he'd also been a musician.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Pukkah: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
tpia@:
^ thanks.

i knew (ie heard) he grew up poor, but i didnt know he'd also been a musician.

Yes, he played local music to raise money. He said this during an interview with a TV station in the South West in the late eighties.
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ the event (covered by LTV) he performed with Sir Shina Peters and played (I can't remember, I think it was the clarinet).
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by AnotherOkija: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Henry Nwosu....

MKO Abiola was a criminal and we shouldn't celebrate criminals wether they won an election or not...

Its funny how history always seems to forget the honest Igbo man... undecided
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by naptu2: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Another Okija: Henry Nwosu....

MKO Abiola was a criminal and we shouldn't celebrate criminals wether they won an election or not...

Its funny how history always seems to forget the honest Igbo man... undecided

grin grin grin
Re: MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu by Orikinla(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2012
May I recommend the first book on Chief MKO Abiola and June 12, "The Mandate of MKO Abiola" by Adeleke Adeyemi, aka Mainasara, the winner of the 2011 Nigeria Prize for Literature. Hard cover edition on http://www.lulu.com/shop/adeleke-o-adeyemi/the-mandate-of-mko-abiola/hardcover/product-1506072.html

(1) (Reply)

Wanted 'debtor' (coxson Lelebori Lucky) Who Set Up Aluu 4 Has Been Arrested / Patience Jonathan Visits Lagos, Subjects People To Hardship / Oshiomole Vs Fashola Saga (lessons To Be Learnt.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.