Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time (823 Views)

Are You Living On Borrowed Time? / Do You Pay Tithe On Borrowed Money / Christianity Vs. Islam And The Problem Of Evil by Arnie Gentile Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by buzugee(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2012
so as you know, the era of the gentile is within the events ROMANS 11 VS 11 - LUKE 21 VS 24. AFTER THIS ERA IS OVER IS WHEN CHRIST WILL RETURN TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH AMIDST GREAT STRIFE AND TRIBULATION ( WHICH REALLY IS AN INTENSE REFINING PROCESSS FOR THE STILL TO CHANGE STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS PEOPLE ). THIS ERA OF THE GENTILES WILL BE COMPLETELY OVER WHEN ISRAEL IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED ( DANIEL 12 VS 7 ) WHICH THEY ARE COMPLETELY DESTROYED NOW AS THEY ALL RESIDE IN THE VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES AND THE ONES IN BABYLON LAY DEAD ( METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING ) ON THE STREET FOR 3 AND A HALF DAYS ( REVELATION 11 VS 11 )

HOWEVER THIS VISION WAS REVEALED TO DANIEL IN THE 3RD YEAR OF THE REIGN OF CYRUS OF PERSIA WHICH COMPUTES TO AROUND 557 BC. AND IN THE VISION IT SAYS THE VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES AND COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL WILL LAST FOR A TIME, TIMES AND A HALF. ( WHICH I AM ASSUMING TO BE 2500 YEARS ). SO IF WE COMPUTE 2500 YEARS FROM THE TIME OF THE VISION DURING THE 3RD YEAR OF KING CYRUS OF PERSIA AT 557 BC TO TODAY 2012 WE HAVE 2569 YEARS. THIS MEANS WE HAVE OVERSHOT THE MARK BY 69 YEARS. HOWEVER IT CONTINUES IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL 12 VS 11-12 THAT ( METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING )IT WILL OVERSHOOT BY A FEW YEARS AND BLESSED IS HE WHO ENDURES TO THE END. THAT EXPLAINS THE 69 YEAR PERIOD OVERSHOOT, AND HENCE WE ARE IN THE OVERSHOOT PERIOD WHICH IS BORROWED TIME. WHEN YOU LOOK AROUND YOU, YOU CAN SEE THE ARRANGEMENTS BEEN MADE FOR THE START OF ARMAGEDDON ( REVELATION 16 VS 16 ) ( AMERICAN ARMY DONE MOVED TO ISRAEL ALREADY TO PREPARE. RUSSIA AND CHINA AND IRAN ARE PREPARING ). YOU CAN ALSO SEE A WAVE OF SPIRITUAL RESURRECTION AMONGST THE ISRAELITES IN BABYLON ( IF YOU VISIT YOUTUBE ALOT AS I DO ). THESE BROTHERS ARE GETTING LIFE BREATH ON THEM AGAIN AND RESURRECTING FROM THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. ITS ALL PLAYING OUT BABY. WE ARE IN HISTORIC TIMES PEOPLE.

I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY THAT, IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE LORD SERIOUS OR YOUR BUTT WILL BE MELTED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND 7 YEARS OF INTENSE TRIBULATION WHEN THE 7 ANGELS UNLEASH THEIR BOWL OF PLAGUES ON YALL. YALL BETTER RETURN TO THE LORD. THIS AINT TIME TO BE PLAYING. PLAY TIME IS OVER FOLKS. YALL GOTTA GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET EXTERMINATED. LIKE MY NIGGA BLACKSHEEP SAY ? ' THE CHOICE IS YOURS YOU CAN GET WITH THIS OR YOU CAN GET WITH THAT '
Re: This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by ijawkid(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2012
buzugee: so as you know, the era of the gentile is within the events ROMANS 11 VS 11 - LUKE 21 VS 24. AFTER THIS ERA IS OVER IS WHEN CHRIST WILL RETURN TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH AMIDST GREAT STRIFE AND TRIBULATION ( WHICH REALLY IS AN INTENSE REFINING PROCESSS FOR THE STILL TO CHANGE STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS PEOPLE ). THIS ERA OF THE GENTILES WILL BE COMPLETELY OVER WHEN ISRAEL IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED ( DANIEL 12 VS 7 ) WHICH THEY ARE COMPLETELY DESTROYED NOW AS THEY ALL RESIDE IN THE VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES AND THE ONES IN BABYLON LAY DEAD ( METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING ) ON THE STREET FOR 3 AND A HALF DAYS ( REVELATION 11 VS 11 )

HOWEVER THIS VISION WAS REVEALED TO DANIEL IN THE 3RD YEAR OF THE REIGN OF CYRUS OF PERSIA WHICH COMPUTES TO AROUND 557 BC. AND IN THE VISION IT SAYS THE VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES AND COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL WILL LAST FOR A TIME, TIMES AND A HALF. ( WHICH I AM ASSUMING TO BE 2500 YEARS ). SO IF WE COMPUTE 2500 YEARS FROM THE TIME OF THE VISION DURING THE 3RD YEAR OF KING CYRUS OF PERSIA AT 557 BC TO TODAY 2012 WE HAVE 2569 YEARS. THIS MEANS WE HAVE OVERSHOT THE MARK BY 69 YEARS. HOWEVER IT CONTINUES IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL 12 VS 11-12 THAT ( METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING )IT WILL OVERSHOOT BY A FEW YEARS AND BLESSED IS HE WHO ENDURES TO THE END. THAT EXPLAINS THE 69 YEAR PERIOD OVERSHOOT, AND HENCE WE ARE IN THE OVERSHOOT PERIOD WHICH IS BORROWED TIME. WHEN YOU LOOK AROUND YOU, YOU CAN SEE THE ARRANGEMENTS BEEN MADE FOR THE START OF ARMAGEDDON ( REVELATION 16 VS 16 ) ( AMERICAN ARMY DONE MOVED TO ISRAEL ALREADY TO PREPARE. RUSSIA AND CHINA AND IRAN ARE PREPARING ). YOU CAN ALSO SEE A WAVE OF SPIRITUAL RESURRECTION AMONGST THE ISRAELITES IN BABYLON ( IF YOU VISIT YOUTUBE ALOT AS I DO ). THESE BROTHERS ARE GETTING LIFE BREATH ON THEM AGAIN AND RESURRECTING FROM THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. ITS ALL PLAYING OUT BABY. WE ARE IN HISTORIC TIMES PEOPLE.

I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY THAT, IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE LORD SERIOUS OR YOUR BUTT WILL BE MELTED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND 7 YEARS OF INTENSE TRIBULATION WHEN THE 7 ANGELS UNLEASH THEIR BOWL OF PLAGUES ON YALL. YALL BETTER RETURN TO THE LORD. THIS AINT TIME TO BE PLAYING. PLAY TIME IS OVER FOLKS. YALL GOTTA GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET EXTERMINATED. LIKE MY NIGGA BLACKSHEEP SAY ? ' THE CHOICE IS YOURS YOU CAN GET WITH THIS OR YOU CAN GET WITH THAT '

Hahahahahahahahaha

Buzugeee ur just too funny..........

U always make me laugh......

Now whose ass is gonna be melted by thermo nuclear fire?
Lmao........

I so know we are deep in d last days.......

We had better start getting prepared for d great tribulation which has never occured b4 nor will occur again..................

D world and its desires will soon pass away,but he that does d will of Yahweh endures forever.................

I'm all strapped man.........
Re: This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by buzugee(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Buzugeee ur just too funny..........

U always make me laugh......

Now whose ass is gonna be melted by thermo nuclear fire?
Lmao........

I so know we are deep in d last days.......

We had better start getting prepared for d great tribulation which has never occured b4 nor will occur again..................

D world and its desires will soon pass away,but he that does d will of Yahweh endures forever.................

I'm all strapped man.........
LOL thats the best way to be mi compdare. strapped, that is. Oh yeah we are deep into the last days. even stevie wonder can see that. all the chess pieces are been moved into place. oh the a-ss of the rebellious thickheaded folk like ea7 and logicboy will get melted by thermonukes if they keep spewing their tripe about atheism. those 2 goons will be like the proverbial rich men begging you and I for a glass of nice tall chilled 7up when they a-ss is getting bbqed like suya in the nukes grin grin grin
Re: This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by ijawkid(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2012
buzugee: LOL thats the best way to be mi compdare. strapped, that is. Oh yeah we are deep into the last days. even stevie wonder can see that. all the chess pieces are been moved into place. oh the a-ss of the rebellious thickheaded folk like ea7 and logicboy will get melted by thermonukes if they keep spewing their tripe about atheism. those 2 goons will be like the proverbial rich men begging you and I for a glass of nice tall chilled 7up when they a-ss is getting bbqed like suya in the nukes grin grin grin

HahahahahahahÀhahaha........

.Logic boy and ea7

Oh my goodness!!!....lol

Make logic boy no catch u for this place o.........lol

I think logic mind and ptoleumus shuld be added to that bbque list.....

Roflmao
Re: This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by buzugee(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2012
ijawkid:

HahahahahahahÀhahaha........

.Logic boy and ea7

Oh my goodness!!!....lol

Make logic boy no catch u for this place o.........lol

I think logic mind and ptoleumus shuld be added to that bbque list.....

Roflmao
grin grin grin oh yeah logic mind LOL. havent seen him around for a while though. i think he got banned. i can see Ptolomeus enjoying the fire. he will have him some hot spanish mamasitaz in the fire all partying and screaming ' latinooooo heattttttttttt' ' calienteeeeeeeeeeee'
Re: This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by ijawkid(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin oh yeah logic mind LOL. havent seen him around for a while though. i think he got banned. i can see Ptolomeus enjoying the fire. he will have him some hot spanish mamasitaz in the fire all partying and screaming ' latinooooo heattttttttttt' ' calienteeeeeeeeeeee'

Lmao.......

Ptoleumus will really enjoy that heat.....

As far as some latino cheeks are down there with him......

And also if some shepke and vodka are readily available
Re: This Gentile Kingdom Is Living On Borrowed Time by buzugee(m): 1:11am On May 30, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao.......

Ptoleumus will really enjoy that heat.....

As far as some latino cheeks are down there with him......

And also if some shepke and vodka are readily available
grin grin grin grin grin dont forget the guacamole and tortilla now. now that will be a slamming party LOL

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Relaxes Curfew / Muslim Cleric Videos / Islam Says Jesus Has Both A Place In Paradise And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.