Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 (21207 Views)

Instagram Bad Girl Ngozi Shows Her Sexy Body / [PHOTOS] AY Makun At 36: A Peep Into His Career, Houses, Cars And More / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
have a peaceful journey
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by ortopazz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
One of my goals for thz year has and is still to write for campus life, well I wnt say it has been slashed just that ur xperience and advice would have been a mili, anyway, r.i.p and may the good LORD guide u in d life beyond and your new born child and huzzy the fortitude to bear this painful death.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
Such a pity! May she R.I.P.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by member479760: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
Rest In Peace!

"complications from child birth" don killed many woman in my area, thanks to those useless doctors.

wey dem make den con tell us story as dey think sey we no kukuma go school!
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Onyenna(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
Rip.....
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by yokiti: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
The Campus life column on thursday edition of The nation newspaper is one edition i dont like to miss. ADIEU MRS NGOZI AGBO Nee Nwaozor! May your soul find eternal rest and may God grant those you left behind the fortitude to bear the loss and as well, protect the baby.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Castos(m): 1:48am On Jun 02, 2012
Why must it be an Igbo lady, why?! Anyway notting we can do again. R.I.P my dear
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by maybel(m): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2012
shizzle11: @makatunder, you are a bar.stard, may the sort of news that warranted this thread visit your family soon, eediot, omo ofo, oloriburuku, omo iya aje, ode....mtchewwwwwwwwwww
This is too harsh.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by maybel(m): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2012
jephiano: This is so sad. Though i have never heard of her or her work, i wonder how the husband is coping right now.... We share wedding dates (July 30, 2011) and my wife just safely delivered a baby girl on Tuesday May 29th (a day after Mrs. Agbo lost her life during childbirth). I really wish the family the strength and fortitude to cope with this trialsome period. Kai!! See wahala!!
congrats!
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Murphy7h4: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]down with that
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Bluetooth3(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2012
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 02, 2012
Bluetooth.:
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.

Fake Bluetooth, how far na?
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by blocker: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2012
May her soul rest in peace with the Lord. Amen.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by obuksjr(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2012
What a pathetic moment for d husband and d family,Aunty Ngo we will miss u dearly for d indelible footprint u left behind. RIP.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by id2010(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2012
RIP, May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by stephoye: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2012
I really felt sorry for the demise of Ngozi.May God grant her husband and family d fortitude to bear d loss and keep d child she left behind.RIP
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by fuke(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2012
She is the reason i buy the nation on her publishing day.

Adieu.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Engineer96(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2012
NG,
I can't believe you are no more.
I logged on facebook on sunday an saw that you were online.
I wrote to you.
I was surprised when a cousin of mine that worked with you at The New Age Newspaper called me to inform me that you are no more.
I couldn't believe him.
I put the enquiry on nairaland and soon it was confirmed.
You exposed me to the art of journalism through campuslife.
You made me learn to communicate better.
I will never forget you.
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen.
adieu Ngozi.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by shizzle11(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
RIP, Ngozi!
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by StarrMatthieu: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It is amazing!
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Tyche(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2012
hardleyC: Ohhh, That baby never will suck mama's milk,
wont feel mama's warmth,probably wil be brought up by a step mum coz dad's gat to remarry.

I never read ur articles / publications but i shed a tear for u coz of ur baby! i m so heartbroken coz i know the vulnerability of that lil angel ryt now!

God, u know best, pls take care of this baby.

Sleep on sis,(hope u were saved).

Adieu!
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Murphy7h4: 1:57am On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
darrytoz: May her soul rest in perfect peace........she as been a wonderful mother all the way.just wondering how campus life will look like now and the state of her correspondents
I like this.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by Praisebe(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
God is giving us a sign that d time is here. He wants us to come to him and do his will. He(GOD) is not interested in how long u lived, he is only interested in what u have done with d little u livd. THAT IS WHY He ALLOWS THE DEATH EVEN IN THE CHURCH.
Re: Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 by NelosObdyk(f): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2014
May God grant her family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Loses Passport And Laptop In Paris / Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals / Harrysong: South African Men Are Mumu, Nigerians Represent Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.