Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Be A Contact Person Of A Reputable Company In Uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be A Contact Person Of A Reputable Company In Uk (1392 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / Massive Job Recruitment At A Reputable Company (over 60 Positions) / Get Us Hotel Pictures In And Out And A Contact Number Then Get Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Contact Person Of A Reputable Company In Uk by masterit: 7:44am On May 30, 2012
DO YOU OWN A COMPANY, WANT TO TRAVEL ABROAD ON SCHOLARSHIP, WANT AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONNECTION, MAKE COOL CASH ON TELECOMS OR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD JOBS IN NIGERIA. THEN READ THIS INFORMATION. THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET THERE……….
Information is the most essential aspect of once life. Information can make one above others within a twinkle of an eye. I remembered when l stumbled on how to make free UMLIMITED calls for just #500 and how to make money from it powered by STARCOMMS. l thought it was a joke, l paid #5000 to get the info. Today, l have sold that package to more than 100 companies to make free calls among their staff and family and l have made a lot of money from it. The fact remains there are genuine information. IF YOU DON’T BUY WRONG THINGS, YOU WON’T BUY THE RIGHT THINGS. l will introduce you to six wonderful packages for just a token. The kind of money you can use to subscribe to your BIS, buy recharge cards of buy some bottle of beers on a seat.
THERE ARE THE SIX WONDEFUL PACKAGES
*HOW TO MAKE FREE UNLIMITED CALLS FOR JUST #500 MONTHLY. I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU IN DETAILS. HOW YOU CAN SELLING THIS TO COMPANIES, CHURCHES, CLUBS, SOCIETIES ETC TO MAKE A LOT OF GOOD CASH.
*INTRODUCE YOU TO A SEARCH PORTAL WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH FOR MORE THAN 10,000 COMPANIES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR URGENT WORKERS IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD
*WHERE TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY MASTER’S DEGREE AND SHORT COURSES IN AUSTRALIA. OVER 100 NIGERIANS ARE SPONSORED TO AUSTRALIA EVERY YEAR. BUT WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW YOU CAN’T KNOW. YOU MIGHT BE AMONG THE NEXT CANDIDATES.
*WHERE TO BUY BRAND NEW CHEAP LAPTOPS AS LOW AS #20,000 AND ABOVE. I WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAILS THE STEP-BY-STEP ON THE BUSINESS AND HOW YOU TOO CAN START.
*HOW TO WRITE A GOOD CV TO ATTRACT YOUR EMPLOYER. DO YOU WHAT IS CALLED “COVER LETTER”? THIS IS PART OF CV BUT MANY JOB SEEKER DOSEN’T KNOW ABOUT IT. EMPLOYERS DOSENT HAS TIME TO BE CALLING ALL THE EMPLOYEES FOR INTERVIEW BUT YOUR COVER LETTER WILL MAKE YOU DIFFERENT AMONG OTHERS. WHAT YOUR EMPLOYER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU AND HOW CAPABLE YOU ARE FOR THE JOB WILL BE STATED IN THE COVER LETTER. I WILL SHOW YOU A SAMPLE OF MY OWN CV.
*I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IN LONDON WHO ARE SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF PARTNERS IN NIGERIA TO PROMOTE THEIR PROFESSIONAL COURSES LIKE MANAGERIAL AND PROFESSIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY, PROCESS PIPING DESIGN, OIL AND GAS OFFSHORE-JACKET PLATFORM AND PILE DESIGN, TELECOMMUNICATION AND MAST DESIGN, BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT AND STRATEGIES DEVELOPMENT…YOU CAN EITHER BE A FACILITATOR IN NIGERIA OR A REPRESENTATIVE.
After you have make your decision to get this wonderful package l have for you, you will either send a curse to me or praise and pray fro me for the job well done. l spent a lot of money and time to package all these together. We all know that good and reliable package can never be free. But notwithstanding, l will charge only token from you. l will collect only #2,000(two thousand naira) to hand over all these to you. NO HIDDEN CHARGE(S). l am doing this because l want to contribute my own quota and l want to be well known .
For now, l will say you are taking a risk with your money,(LIFE ITSELF IS A RISK) but when you get the valid and reliable information, it becomes an investment that you will never forget in your life time because it will be bringing in cash into your account and boost your profile.
TO GET THIS INFO: PAY THE SUM OF #2,000 INTO
ACC NAME: FALOLA OLUMIDE BIDEMI,
ACC NO: 0051057636, GTBAK.
AFTER YOUR PAYMENT, SEND THE DEPOSITOR’S NAME, TELLER NO, AMOUNT PAID, LOCATION, ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NO to olumide.masteritall@gmail.com or send it as a text message to 08077361840. You will receive all this info in your email address within 24hrs and a conformation text message will be sent to your phone. This might be the last trial to start a new thing. DON’T JUGDE TODAY WITH WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY or YOU WILL NEVER GET TO ANYWHERE..See you there soon…
Re: Be A Contact Person Of A Reputable Company In Uk by masterit: 7:45am On May 30, 2012
masterit: DO YOU OWN A COMPANY, WANT TO TRAVEL ABROAD ON SCHOLARSHIP, WANT AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONNECTION, MAKE COOL CASH ON TELECOMS OR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD JOBS IN NIGERIA. THEN READ THIS INFORMATION. THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET THERE……….
Information is the most essential aspect of once life. Information can make one above others within a twinkle of an eye. I remembered when l stumbled on how to make free UMLIMITED calls for just #500 and how to make money from it powered by STARCOMMS. l thought it was a joke, l paid #5000 to get the info. Today, l have sold that package to more than 100 companies to make free calls among their staff and family and l have made a lot of money from it. The fact remains there are genuine information. IF YOU DON’T BUY WRONG THINGS, YOU WON’T BUY THE RIGHT THINGS. l will introduce you to six wonderful packages for just a token. The kind of money you can use to subscribe to your BIS, buy recharge cards of buy some bottle of beers on a seat.
THERE ARE THE SIX WONDEFUL PACKAGES
*HOW TO MAKE FREE UNLIMITED CALLS FOR JUST #500 MONTHLY. I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU IN DETAILS. HOW YOU CAN SELLING THIS TO COMPANIES, CHURCHES, CLUBS, SOCIETIES ETC TO MAKE A LOT OF GOOD CASH.
*INTRODUCE YOU TO A SEARCH PORTAL WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH FOR MORE THAN 10,000 COMPANIES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR URGENT WORKERS IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD
*WHERE TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY MASTER’S DEGREE AND SHORT COURSES IN AUSTRALIA. OVER 100 NIGERIANS ARE SPONSORED TO AUSTRALIA EVERY YEAR. BUT WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW YOU CAN’T KNOW. YOU MIGHT BE AMONG THE NEXT CANDIDATES.
*WHERE TO BUY BRAND NEW CHEAP LAPTOPS AS LOW AS #20,000 AND ABOVE. I WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAILS THE STEP-BY-STEP ON THE BUSINESS AND HOW YOU TOO CAN START.
*HOW TO WRITE A GOOD CV TO ATTRACT YOUR EMPLOYER. DO YOU WHAT IS CALLED “COVER LETTER”? THIS IS PART OF CV BUT MANY JOB SEEKER DOSEN’T KNOW ABOUT IT. EMPLOYERS DOSENT HAS TIME TO BE CALLING ALL THE EMPLOYEES FOR INTERVIEW BUT YOUR COVER LETTER WILL MAKE YOU DIFFERENT AMONG OTHERS. WHAT YOUR EMPLOYER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU AND HOW CAPABLE YOU ARE FOR THE JOB WILL BE STATED IN THE COVER LETTER. I WILL SHOW YOU A SAMPLE OF MY OWN CV.
*I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IN LONDON WHO ARE SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF PARTNERS IN NIGERIA TO PROMOTE THEIR PROFESSIONAL COURSES LIKE MANAGERIAL AND PROFESSIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY, PROCESS PIPING DESIGN, OIL AND GAS OFFSHORE-JACKET PLATFORM AND PILE DESIGN, TELECOMMUNICATION AND MAST DESIGN, BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT AND STRATEGIES DEVELOPMENT…YOU CAN EITHER BE A FACILITATOR IN NIGERIA OR A REPRESENTATIVE.
After you have make your decision to get this wonderful package l have for you, you will either send a curse to me or praise and pray fro me for the job well done. l spent a lot of money and time to package all these together. We all know that good and reliable package can never be free. But notwithstanding, l will charge only token from you. l will collect only #2,000(two thousand naira) to hand over all these to you. NO HIDDEN CHARGE(S). l am doing this because l want to contribute my own quota and l want to be well known .
For now, l will say you are taking a risk with your money,(LIFE ITSELF IS A RISK) but when you get the valid and reliable information, it becomes an investment that you will never forget in your life time because it will be bringing in cash into your account and boost your profile.
TO GET THIS INFO: PAY THE SUM OF #2,000 INTO
ACC NAME: FALOLA OLUMIDE BIDEMI,
ACC NO: 0051057636, GTBAK.
AFTER YOUR PAYMENT, SEND THE DEPOSITOR’S NAME, TELLER NO, AMOUNT PAID, LOCATION, ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NO to olumide.masteritall@gmail.com or send it as a text message to 08077361840. You will receive all this info in your email address within 24hrs and a conformation text message will be sent to your phone. This might be the last trial to start a new thing. DON’T JUGDE TODAY WITH WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY or YOU WILL NEVER GET TO ANYWHERE..See you there soon…

Re: Be A Contact Person Of A Reputable Company In Uk by daprofo: 11:02am On May 30, 2012
Re: Be A Contact Person Of A Reputable Company In Uk by ralphlanry(m): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ are an irrational liar, U̶̲̥̅̊ don't even know what U̶̲̥̅̊ are talking about. Check ur post aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ see how U̶̲̥̅̊ messed urself up wt lies that are not connected. U̶̲̥̅̊ are a brain-shaken

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! If U Need An Awesome Job, Call Me Now. / Invites From Yes-irecruit Agency,anyone Pls? / ICT Instructors / Facilitator Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.