Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria (1098 Views)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / ... / Consider Fantastic Care Of Ball Mill's Very Good Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by tonypark: 8:08am On May 30, 2012
Dear all:
we are Seaweed fertilizer manufacture in china, and now, we are looking for the distributor who can distribute our fertilizers in Nigeria market, we know that Seaweed fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer, it can improve the yield and increase the nutrition deeply. So anyone who have the interest, please leave me your contact information, I will send the specific catalogue and technical report for you approval.
Tony
+86-18611101097
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by peefam: 9:26am On May 30, 2012
Hello Dear,
My name is Peter. Am interested to be a distributor of your products. My contact is sau.sau66@yahoo.com or call me on +2348081527821.
Best Regard
Peter.
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by jam04(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2012
im interested olulay@yahoo.com
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by peefam: 10:49am On May 30, 2012
Hello Tony,
I tried to send you email but is like you could not go. Meanwhile, i want to know the conditions or requirement to start deals. Every details should go to my email. sau.sau66@yahoo.com
Thanks
Peter
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by tonypark2008: 2:03am On May 31, 2012
hi,peter, I have answer you the conditions of our bussiness.
and if you have other ideas, please also let me know.
tony
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by Tpc: 5:43pm On May 31, 2012
tony_park: Dear all:
we are Seaweed fertilizer manufacture in china, and now, we are looking for the distributor who can distribute our fertilizers in Nigeria market, we know that Seaweed fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer, it can improve the yield and increase the nutrition deeply. So anyone who have the interest, please leave me your contact information, I will send the specific catalogue and technical report for you approval.
Tony
+
86-18611101097

Please send me your brochure, specs, and price CIF tin-can island. Can i get sample and pictures too?
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by InnoAlex: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2012
we will market for you. contact bantuac@yahoo.com
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by gowaga68: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2012
I'd like to know more on ur product is it NPK,UREA,SUPER,SPP or what? Send detail to gowaga68@yahoo.com
Re: We Need A Good Partner In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2012
Tony hi.We do distribution of organic fertiliser
What is the specification of your seaweed fertiliser,is it Foliar seaweed extract or Alginic Acid Water Soluble organic fertiliser.Please send me details ASAP on the above information and the specific catalogue and technical report for our perusal via getdon@usa.com

(1) (Reply)

Bundles Of New N1000 Notes / 21 Businesses You Can Run From A Laptop / Pls, Can Anyone Offer Links To Reputable Investment Companies Online? Not HYIPS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.