Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). (1184 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by phranco(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2012
BOWEN UNIVERSITY
N650,000 per semester. COVENANT UNIVERSITY
N640,000 per semester. BENSON IDAHOSA
N500,000 per semester. BABCOCK UNIVERSITY
N450,000 per semester. REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY
N450,000 per semester. AJAYI CROWDER UNIVERSITY
N350,000 per semester. MADONNA UNIVERSITY
350,000 per semester ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE BUILT FROM
TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THE COMMON PEOPLE WHO
NOW CAN'T AFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE!
Where is the morals of the church gone? These
schools were all built by the sweats of their church
members who kept sowing seeds, special offering seeds, first fruit seed, redemption seed, thanks
giving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastors birthday
seed, church building seed, evangelism seed,
fathers day seed, mothers day seed, children day
seed,pastors cake seed,olive oil seed, etc. These
schools are now elite schools, only for the rich politician children. The gainers then use the
proceeds to buy private plane and jets to fly up
high in luxury while their members sleep hungry
and the next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12.
If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on,
hoping that it it get to those that took the decision.GOD IN HEAVEN IS WATCHING... Beware!
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 9:12am On May 30, 2012
honestly its annoying!! Church is now business,some are now private limited companies and their deed of agreement shows their children as next of kin. Its now so and so ministries no longer God's my church,my members,my school my ministry and the ignoramus follow follow members are so dumb!
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by logicboy: 9:19am On May 30, 2012
Ban offering and tithes for one year and watch how humble churches and men of God will become.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by LogicMind: 9:38am On May 30, 2012
god works in miraculous ways
ye unbelievers, can't you see the marvelous work of god's universities?
god did it. not you.
allah arkbah
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2012
Poster stop justifying yourself with lies. Where did you get those data from? No school pays that per semester. They pay per session i.e yearly. Some madonna students even pay less than 150 k depends on your course of study. If school fee is 650k as you generalised, would a medical and a sociology student of Babcock pay the same?
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by logicboy: 9:56am On May 30, 2012
Acidosis: Poster stop justifying yourself with lies. Where did you get those data from? No school pays that per semester. They pay per session i.e yearly. Some madonna students even pay less than 150 k depends on your course of study. If school fee is 650k as you generalised, would a medical and a sociology student of Babcock pay the same?

N300,000k a year is still not very affordable to majority of Nigerians.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by LogicMind: 10:52am On May 30, 2012
logicboy:

N300,000k a year is still not very affordable to majority of Nigerians.

but the school can't take everyone. they have to put a barrier somehow and finance seems like the most appropriate way of doing it.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2012

grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 11:06am On May 30, 2012
punnonline: honestly its annoying!! Church is now business,some are now private limited companies and their deed of agreement shows their children as next of kin. Its now so and so ministries no longer God's my church,my members,my school my ministry and the ignoramus follow follow members are so dumb!

Thank God for universities like these !

Do you know that many of these universities offer scholarships and financial assistance to students from poor backgrounds ?

I used to think like you , until I saw it first hand.

Also they will educate your child while providing them with the moral guidance they need to cope during their working life.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2012
This article is misleading.

Besides the ministries help poor students with scholarships and bursaries - Fact !!

So the rich pay so that the poor can learn - Fact !!!
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by rhymz(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2012
Acidosis: Poster stop justifying yourself with lies. Where did you get those data from? No school pays that per semester. They pay per session i.e yearly. Some madonna students even pay less than 150 k depends on your course of study. If school fee is 650k as you generalised, would a medical and a sociology student of Babcock pay the same?
Madonna pays per semester and it is nothing less than 200k irrespective of your course. These Fucking church schools are a rip off.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by rhymz(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2012
frosbel: This article is misleading.

Besides the ministries help poor students with scholarships and bursaries - Fact !!

bloody lies!!!
Can you show us in their websites where they say anything serious about scholarships and burseries with facts and figures besides general statements and claims. These church owned schools are run in mafian style.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by rhymz(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2012
frosbel:

Do you know that many of these universities offer scholarships and financial assistance to students from poor backgrounds ?

Also they will educate your child while providing them with the moral guidance they need to cope during their working life.

you are full of BS. Which moral guidance? Don't use a phone, do not wear jerseys, you are not allowed to think like an adult, you must come to the assembly hall with a bible or risk being suspended. Are those what you call moral guidance?
Scholarships huh? Show us evidence not claims.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 11:55am On May 30, 2012
rhymz: you are full of BS. Which moral guidance? Don't use a phone, do not wear jerseys, you are not allowed to think like an adult, you must come to the assembly hall with a bible or risk being suspended. Are those what you call moral guidance?
Scholarships huh? Show us evidence not claims.

Take your misplaced aggression to the right place grin grin
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2012
rhymz: bloody lies!!!
Can you show us in their websites where they say anything serious about scholarships and burseries with facts and figures besides general statements and claims. These church owned schools are run in mafian style.

Why should they, it's a church thing.

The church is where all the help takes place.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by nedostic: 1:01pm On May 30, 2012
Methinks school fees beyond N50,000 per academic year in any university is beyond the reach of mass of Nigeria.When parents start paying astronomical school fees it could lead to compromise of one's faith. It is a known fact that making money genuinely in Nigeria can be likened to one cracking a hard rock. As religious as Nigerians claimed to be,we all know very well that we lack moral rectitude as a people.

More so, religious organisations are NPOs,and as such if they are to add values to the society in the form of education, it behooves on them to come up with affordable school fees for the mass of the population.

Back in the days of the missionary schools, these schools were made free for so many Nigerians.So, I see no reason why this cannot be replicated.

Agreed some of the churches and mosques give out scholarships, but how many people have access to it? Frankly speaking, even some of the scholarship schemes are hijacked by some of the influential members of these religious sects.

I might not have an idea of the Quaran but the Bible of which I believe in does not support in its entirety the idea of a church running as a profit oriented organisation.Some one might say I am wrong in this my assertion!If anyone thinks contrarily with this assertion of mine, please educate me with the undiluted word of God and not common sense please.I need facts and if possible figures based on the bible.

@Frosbel.....quality education does not necessarily connote exorbitant school fees..... The Nigerian society has its peculiarities and we must not always forget the fact that about 80% of Nigerians live in squalor. Since education is a major socio-economic weapon , there is the need by religious organisations to lower their school fees so that many Nigerians can have access to tertiary education and in tandem put food at their tables.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Jenwitemi(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2012
Hidden? And here i am thinking that pastors robbing the sheep is a truth that is so out in the open.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 30, 2012
Jenwitemi: Hidden? And here i am thinking that pastors robbing the sheep is a truth that is so out in the open.
precisely my thought.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by phranco(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2012
nedostic: Methinks school fees beyond N50,000 per academic year in any university is beyond the reach of mass of Nigeria.When parents start paying astronomical school fees it could lead to compromise of one's faith. It is a known fact that making money genuinely in Nigeria can be likened to one cracking a hard rock. As religious as Nigerians claimed to be,we all know very well that we lack moral rectitude as a people.

More so, religious organisations are NPOs,and as such if they are to add values to the society in the form of education, it behooves on them to come up with affordable school fees for the mass of the population.

Back in the days of the missionary schools, these schools were made free for so many Nigerians.So, I see no reason why this cannot be replicated.

Agreed some of the churches and mosques give out scholarships, but how many people have access to it? Frankly speaking, even some of the scholarship schemes are hijacked by some of the influential members of these religious sects.

I might not have an idea of the Quaran but the Bible of which I believe in does not support in its entirety the idea of a church running as a profit oriented organisation.Some one might say I am wrong in this my assertion!If anyone thinks contrarily with this assertion of mine, please educate me with the undiluted word of God and not common sense please.I need facts and if possible figures based on the bible.

@Frosbel.....quality education does not necessarily connote exorbitant school fees..... The Nigerian society has its peculiarities and we must not always forget the fact that about 80% of Nigerians live in squalor. Since education is a major socio-economic weapon , there is the need by religious organisations to lower their school fees so that many Nigerians can have access to tertiary education and in tandem put food at their tables.

nedostic: Methinks school fees beyond N50,000 per academic year in any university is beyond the reach of mass of Nigeria.When parents start paying astronomical school fees it could lead to compromise of one's faith. It is a known fact that making money genuinely in Nigeria can be likened to one cracking a hard rock. As religious as Nigerians claimed to be,we all know very well that we lack moral rectitude as a people.

@nedostic,u just said it all.ur statement is very logical and reasonable.
Re: Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). by Snowwy: 7:58pm On May 31, 2012
frosbel:

frosbel: This article is misleading.

shocked
Have I spent so long away from Nairaland that I am shocked to see Frosbel defend anything church like this?
Frosbel, is this really you?

(1) (Reply)

Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite / RCCG Pastor Burns Self To Death. (pic) / The Apocryphal Book Of Wisdom Chapter 1 - Your thoughts !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.