Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: (856 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: by uzzy2: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
Pls house, i will like those who wrote IBPlc test last saturday to update me with what the questions were like. d test is on the 24th@ Air force Secondary Schl.PH.
Thanks
Re: New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: by imolede: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2007
It consist,100 questions(maths,verbal and critical reasoning).Just go through your 2006 GMAT and youll score 100%.Some of us werent so lucky to get the correct info.I wish you all the best.
Re: New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: by mercury(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2007
Hey guys,
What's up with the GMAT 2006 everyone has been referring to. Some said it's IEC GMAT 2006 in another post.

There is no IEC GMATS 2006 to the best of my Knowledge

My question is which of the GMAT 2006 does Intercontinental bank use.

Which GMAT 2006 are you referring to.

Is it the one from Peterson, Princeton, Kaplan, McGraw-Hill's, Barron,The Official Guide(ETS), Arco, Exam cram or others

Which of the above GMATS pls
Re: New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
mercury:

There is no IEC GMATS 2006 to the best of my Knowledge

How could you possibly have said this when I have a copy in my shelve.
Re: New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: by mercury(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
My apologies ,

It's just that i.ve searched online to see if i can get that IEC gmats to buy, it's not on amazon .co.uk nor on ebay.co.uk .I've asked in 3 big bookshops here in the UK and they don't have it and have never had it. I'll keep searching online then for IEC gmats 2006. At least not only for Intercontinental bank but for other tests as i like to practice as many gmats as i can for variety of questions

Thanks anyway
Re: New:intercontinental Bank Test Format Plssss: by lincon007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
go and read 2006 GMAT

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Opportunities In An It Firm / Diamond Bank? / Latest Job Ad By Mobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.