Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Learn And Earn Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn And Earn Online (608 Views)

The Online Gurus Pls Help Ur Brother!!!. How Can I Earn Online. / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn Online by christkid: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
Online I.T training available to you for a whole year. Unlimited amount of information will be available to you on any of the listed subjects below. You get to learn at your own pace. You also get to earn by inviting people to learn and earn with you, the more you invite the more you earn.
Some have chosen to only earn some have chosen both.

A+ Certification, Accountancy, Adobe, Cisco, CLAIT, Contact Management, Corel, Database, Desktop, DTP, ECDL, Equals, Graphics, i-NET+ Certification, Internet, Lotus, MCSE, Microsoft, MOUS, Network + Certification, Novell, Programming, Soft Skills,UNIX and Web Development.

These will be available for a subscription fee of £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000.
interested, http://www.dktpartners.com/pals/royale for subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Credit Card / Are You A Marketer Or Intending Marketer? / Lets Make A Success Of 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.