Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? (619 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! Very Clean 1994 Toyota Hilux Surf (PETROL) In Abuja @N630,000 / No Laughing Matter - How Is The Petrol Supply Situation In And Around Lagos / Guardian Press Release - The Petrol Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by knotty(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2012
Each time I give my car to the mechanics for major or routine maintenance jobs, my PETROL never, ever remain the same.

I once had an `engine-knock` on a full tank. By the time I bought the engine and replaced the bad one, I was told I needed to buy petrol to test run the `new` engine. Imagine my angst. Was some spirit test driving the `knocked engine` all this while?

Yesterday, I gave my car for wheel balancing and alignment and the full tank I had came to quarter tank within hours. This time I refused to pay the mechanic in full citing my missing fuel as deposit on account. But the man pleaded and I paid up.

But, am I alone in this? How do you handle this incidence when it happens to you?

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra Named Best Family Car Of 2012 / In Serious Need Of A Naija Used 07 Camry Or Evil Spirit / Very Clean 2009 Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.